Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
       

Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    People that are obsessed with Zimmerman are like Justin Bieber fans.
    let's see... i'm pretty sure justin bieber didn't provoke a teenager until they turned on him, then slaughtered the boy, then claimed self-defense, then got acquitted, then made national headlines by touring the factory where the gun he shot the teenager was made.

could it be that there's another justin bieber running around...?

   

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    The answer you're looking for is because it's a public relations nightmare after a high octane, race sensitive court battle. Peoples feelings are hurt. There is such a thing as a dignified winner, nobody likes a sore winner. The lawyers are afraid this is the proverbial poke in the eye to the black community, they would be right. Having said that, it doesn't really matter what the lawyers say now, he's already found not guilty, he is a free man, he can do whatever he wants, stupid or not. The lawyers are just trying to keep him alive, in my opinion.
    and i enjoy logical paradoxes as much as the next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    I never followed the case so I just know very basic stuff about it, but that's a psycho path's expression, shit I would have made a movie just to include this very scene in it if I was a director.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Alright so explain this to me.....did you have that picture of the bear saved for just this type of moment, or did this moment occur and THEN you looked for pictures that would sum the moment up perfectly. And if you did, what did you search exactly? Otherwise, that means you've taken time to sort out pictures and pictures and gifs for every conceivable expression, am I right?

I need details.....

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I never followed the case so I just know very basic stuff about it, but that's a psycho path's expression, shit I would have made a movie just to include this very scene in it if I was a director.
    How is that psycho. Somebody probably made a joke, he laughed and he realized he was on court so he put on on a serious face. I do that in poker all the time. Heck I do that when somebody say something stupid. I laugh and then turn all serious and just say no.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    So his first form of defense was lethal force?

Anyways, this is one of those stories you know isn't going to end well. Either Zimm will end up killing someone else, or someone will kill him. As someone else said, wouldn't be surprised if it happened sooner rather than later.
    According to zimmerman's defense at trial and consistent with the medical report conducted on zimmerman and trayvon martin's autopsy report. Zim claims to have tried to get trayvon off of him after trayvon had knocked him down and mounted him and was punching zim and was forcing zim's head into the ground. Zim claims to have been incapable of physically stopping his beating and that verbal pleading had no effect as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1525763.html

Basically there is no evidence that trayvon martin had any marks on his body indicating he had gotten hit by a punch, kick or any other melee attack. He had a single gunshot wound that was the cause of death.

Look I definitely dont think Zim is some kind of angel. First of all he is a vigilante, which I think should be illegal. If you want to fight crime, great become a cop and receive the training they get. Supposedly Zim tried to become a cop several times and failed. And at a minimum Zim thought trayvon was the person responsible for a recent string of robberies, based on nothing by visually looking at trayvon. This leads me to believe that zim racially profiled trayvon.

His MMA trainer at trial (he was under oath and I dont think anyone would lie at a murder trial for a customer of theirs under oath) testified that he was the physically weakest male he ever met and that he had no aptitude for fighting.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/08/ju...lousy-fighter/

There was evidence presented that trayvon had a habit of fighting. He had gotten suspended from school for fighting. he had multiple text messages where he bragged about winning fights.

based on the zimmerman's 911 call you can tell he thought trayvon was an "asshole that was going to get away", so I think its logical to assume that when he verbally confronted trayvon he was verbally abusive. Based on trayvon's documented communications with other people and zim's physical appearance (trayvon couldnt see his gun at this point) I dont think trayvon would have been intimidated, and he would have also been verbally abusive.

The whole thing escalated and its impossible to prove how it became physical. The physical evidence however imo confirms that the first offensive move that landed was one delivered by trayvon. Maybe Zim attempted an offensive move (eg. swinging at trayvon) but missed. Thats just speculation though. I speculate that trayvon was very offended by Zim, who at a minimum was accusing trayvon of breaking into homes and being a thief. Of which trayvon was completely innocent. Morally I dont blame trayvon for attacking Zim for accusing him of being a Thief and a criminal.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Very good NBA starter

[QUOTE=KevinNYC]It Says Here On Your R

Watch out young african american consumers of skittles in his area

Listen, Zimmerman was innocent of the crime and all....so he's been through an undeserved hell of an ordeal...yada yada yada....

However...WTF is he thinking? That's like a PR nightmare. Dude, LAY LOW. Even if you do want to arm yourself somehow, keep on the down low....geez.....

Banned

If Zimmerman went to the grocery store and bought a bag of chips, I'm sure gigantes would lose his shyt and try to make Zimmerman look like Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    How is that psycho. Somebody probably made a joke, he laughed and he realized he was on court so he put on on a serious face. I do that in poker all the time. Heck I do that when somebody say something stupid. I laugh and then turn all serious and just say no.
    I'm pretty sure that gif is reversed anyway.

Get this man a sniper.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

His life is basically over anyways. He'll never be able to do anything worthwhile career-wise. Who cares what he does? He's likely buying the shotgun to blow his own brains out. Let him.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    There was physical evidence supporting his story his defense team laid out at trial.

There is no evidence he hit trayvon with a punch or a kick or any offensive move other than the single gunshot wound. Unless you believe trayvon managed to break Zim's nose, give him black eyes and cut up the back of his head after being shot, it is somewhat unlikely that Zim initiated the physical portion of the fight.

Clearly Zim initiated the verbal confrontation, but its not at all clear that he initiated the physical portion. There is a chance that he swung on and missed trayvon or that he tried to grab trayvon rather than hit him, but these two claims are unprovable either way.

Obviously Zim is not tough at all. A large part of his defense was establishing his softness and inability to physically defend himself without shooting trayvon.

Anyways Zim's life has an expiration date on it. I said it a while ago and i'm sticking to it. He will be killed in the next 2 years. Anybody can be killed with a gun. Lots of people want to kill zimmerman.
    Intersting. Hard to instigate a fight from inside your car. Perhaps if he would have listened to the operator he wouldn't have ruined two people's lives. Although, go ahead, keep being a ****ing moron. It's cool to go against the grain on the internet.