Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ♫♪♫

Default Re: Toronto Mayor, I never said I wanted to eat your *****

dude is too legit . who cares if he was a former crackhead , least he straight up admits it . nice change in currently relevant political figures imo . called out and told off a buncha people contorting his quotes and draggin his name through the dirt . he retorts with a comment on having enough ***** to eat at home , then walks into his office wearing a jersey that says mayor ford written on the back . the security guards smirk after mayor ford walked out was priceless .

he probably jumped into his comfy ass chair and bumped some DMX while hitting his pooky after that

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by artex
    dude is too legit . who cares if he was a former crackhead , least he straight up admits it . nice change in currently relevant political figures imo . called out and told off a buncha people contorting his quotes and draggin his name through the dirt . he retorts with a comment on having enough ***** to eat at home , then walks into his office wearing a jersey that says mayor ford written on the back . the security guards smirk after mayor ford walked out was priceless .

he probably jumped into his comfy ass chair and bumped some DMX while hitting his pooky after that
    Actually he lied about it for months and only admitted it once the police got their hands on the video of him smoking crack.

♫♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Actually he lied about it for months and only admitted it once the police got their hands on the video of him smoking crack.

all crack aside , i still think hes legit for tellin em off and not resigning .
    Last edited by artex; 11-15-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    And he said just yesterday he is going to sue the people who said they saw him do cocaine. So the dude is not a truth teller, he was just caught. On Video. Busted.

who cares if he was a former crackhead , least he straight up admits it .
    Who said anything about former? It seems like he's a pretty active substance abuser
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 11-15-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Lol former?

♫♪♫

damn buncha people kookin it in here .

relax , if you couldnt tell i was just joking .

dont have a heart attack now