Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

"I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said. "I thought I would never compare somebody to Michael Jordan. But this guy, LeBron James, he does everything well. Michael did everything well. LeBron James is just bigger, stronger, faster. That's the only difference."

Barkley makes his comments on the first episode of NBA TV's "Open Court," to debut Tuesday at 11 p.m. ET. The series features a round-table discussion of NBA TV and TNT commentators. They include Shaquille O'Neal, Reggie Miller, Kenny Smith, Steve Smith, Chris Webber, Steve Kerr and Ernie Johnson.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/84...michael-jordan

Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

He can pass Jordan, but I'm sure he isn't passing KOBE!

Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Lebron is not faster than Jordan.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Ruutu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    He can pass Jordan, but I'm sure he isn't passing KOBE!
    U are right!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Hoiids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

theres another "open court" season?

swwwwweet

You're a ****ing idiot if you don't think LeBron can pass Jordan.

Also, I love Open Court. Gonna DVR this whole season. good lookin out OP.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Yes he CAN, that doesn't make it likely

You know, I don't have anything against LeBron, but people need to chill out...

There are four active players with GOAT potential (Kobe, Duncan, LeBron, Durant), though it's extremely unlikely that any of them will pull it off. Kobe and Duncan have done the most, but have fewer opportunities remaining. Durant has done some great things since coming into the league, but it's too difficult to project what's going to happen. LeBron has a shot as well, but he just won his first championship and there's a lot of uncertainty with regards to how many more he can win.

Just my $0.02...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii

There are four active players with GOAT potential (Kobe, Duncan, LeBron, Durant), though it's extremely unlikely that any of them will pull it off. Kobe and Duncan have done the most, but have fewer opportunities remaining. Durant has done some great things since coming into the league, but it's too difficult to project what's going to happen. LeBron has a shot as well, but he just won his first championship and there's a lot of uncertainty with regards to how many more he can win.

Just my $0.02...
    Huh? I think there's no chance Kobe and Duncan can become GOAT unless they all of a sudden become greater players then they ever were and keep it up for a few years.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Huh? I think there's no chance Kobe and Duncan can become GOAT unless they all of a sudden become greater players then they ever were and keep it up for a few years.
    If either of them won FMVP (legitimately) then it would be a discussion at least.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Lebron may be bigger, faster, and stronger and all that. But he sure as hell isn't going to better than Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii

Just my $0.02...

I think you can realistically cross Kobe and Duncan off that list. Unless they can improve upon their prime selfs - which I find unlikely - and somehow maintain that for 3-4 years, or continue their current level for another 10, I don't see it happening.

Very good NBA starter

so barkley believes bron can win 7 rings as the man?