Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Gay "Empire" Actor Beaten, Possible Hate Crime by MAGA Supporters

How many of these stories have been proven to be false over the last couple of years??

I guess the MAGA kid bullying the old Indian guy narrative fell flat on its face, so here we are for round 2.

There is no such things as hate crime.

"this is MAGA country"

sounds a lot like the MAGA fam's rhetoric on ISH

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    "this is MAGA country"

sounds a lot like the MAGA fam's rhetoric on ISH

Thats right gay boy, and if

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]Thats right gay boy, and if

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Like how you put possible. Good on you. Hedge your bets just in case this turns out to be another hoax like most of these MAGA "hate crimes".

NBA Legend

says the 36 year old pathetic fakkit living off his parents

you're like a parasite that doesn't quit. you got your ass handed to you by half of ISH when you made that thread about me supposedly melting down. mac roasts you on sight, to the point that i feel sorry for you bc despite his words being harsh, they're 100% true. you do this to yourself starface, it's pretty pathetic.

TRIGGERED.

Highwhey, why do you think the ISH #ScreamAtTheSky brigade all attacked me in that thread for being condescending and personal, but never attack you for the same things? (Moreover I was actually trying to be legitimately frank and constructive in that thread, unfortunately you caught fillins).

It’s because they pity you and resent me. They know your words wont hurt me, but mine may hurt you. You realize that, aye? And of course it’s true. We’re not inclined to feel insulted by attacks from beneath. Only from above. All the white knights running in to your rescue were treating you like a handicapped child. I was doing you the courtesy of treating you like a grown man who could take a few knocks - especially since you dish out plenty of your own (however hollow and harmless).

You wanna be a “special needs project” for a bunch of cucks and dorks to play mother for? Suit yourself. That’s all you baby boi.

[QUOTE=Akrazotile] TRIGGERED.

Highwhey, why do you think the ISH #ScreamAtTheSky brigade all attacked me in that thread for being condescending and personal, but never attack you for the same things? (Moreover I was actually trying to be legitimately frank and constructive in that thread, unfortunately you caught fillins).

It

NBA Legend

can someone translate this into english for me? i don't speak meltdown.

You have to go back...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

You have to go back...
    "into english" you nincompoop

I’ve never seen one of these that actually ended up being true.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    TRIGGERED.

It’s because they pity you and resent me. They know your words wont hurt me, but mine may hurt you. You realize that, aye? And of course it’s true. We’re not inclined to feel insulted by attacks from beneath. Only from above. All the white knights running in to your rescue were treating you like a handicapped child. I was doing you the courtesy of treating you like a grown man who could take a few knocks - especially since you dish out plenty of your own (however hollow and harmless).

You wanna be a “special needs project” for a bunch of cucks and dorks to play mother for? Suit yourself. That’s all you baby boi.
    Do you truly believe that?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 01-29-2019 at 05:08 PM.

No sympathy for homosexuals

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    No sympathy for homosexuals
    I agree that the action and the endorsing of that action is an evil perverse abomination.

But that doesn't warrant violence like this
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 01-29-2019 at 05:14 PM.