Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default The biggest reason why Wade/Lebron have trouble co-existing

Just a theory but....

I think the biggest reason why they can't co-exist is because their mentality on the game is different.

Wade plays at his best when he is angry while Lebron plays at his best when he is happy/having fun.

I think it explains why Wade was arguably better than Lebron was in 2011 because they were the villains and they both played angry every game to prove people wrong.

In 2012, Lebron was unquestionably better because the Heat started playing more happy/having fun. They were still hated that season but not as much in 2011 and they let their game do more of the talking this season.

Local High School Star

Default Re: The biggest reason why Wade/Lebron have trouble co-existing

In two seasons together, they have two Finals appearances and a championship. They are not struggling to co-exist.

They have such trouble co-existing that they've been to two straight finals and won 1?

this has got to be a troll post

together theyre the best team. without each other, neither couldnt get to the finals for a few years

The point he's trying to make is that they can't both max out while playing together. Wade took a backseat this past season.

heh

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    The point he's trying to make is that they can't both max out while playing together. Wade took a backseat this past season.
    yes they can, arguably one of miami's most important games last playoffs was game 4 against indiana. wade went off and so did lebron. then they did it again in game 5 and 6.

its just not very often they do but when they both need to, especially without bosh, they will both rise to the occasion.

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

I'd say it is D-Wade's lack of a decent jump-shot. If dude could knock down mid-range jumpers and three's then they would be perfect. Basically if it were Lebron and Prime Kobe on the same team. (the P in prime is capitalized because it counts as his first name.)

this again?

did you watch the playoffs? SMFH

2011 happened because Wade didnt want or couldnt fully perish to the 2nd fiddle role, especially not in the Finals when he all of the sudden went in the post conference (while Lebron sat right next to him) and i quote: "This is my team, i am the leader, i have to lead by example"... it caused Lebron to be more passive than he was the entire season (including playoffs) where Wade was actually more of a 2nd fiddle, took only 13-14 FGA in that Finals... it turned Lebron to a 2nd fiddle in the Finals all of the sudden, Lebron didnt mind it at all as Wade had it going, but then came the clutch time where neither could close out........

2012 happened because Wade approved (and verbally welcomed) the 2nd fiddle role completely and i quote: "Lebron is our best player, for us to be better Lebron has to lead the way, i dont mind taking the backseat", Wade was very comfortable playing that 2nd fiddle role and gave Lebron the full greenlight......... Lebron did the rest.....

What happened in 2012 should have happened in 2011.... They co-exist today very nicely as long as Wade keeps his end of that bargain Miami Heat will continue to be this successful... because what he said and everybody said is very true... that Miami Heat can go as far as only Lebron James can take them....

What does coexisting have to do with winning a chip? There's more than just Wade and lebron on the team. Anyone who've watched heat games, have noticed Wade's decline although it my be his so-called "injuries".

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    2011 happened because Wade didnt want or couldnt fully perish to the 2nd fiddle role, especially not in the Finals when he all of the sudden went in the post conference (while Lebron sat right next to him) and i quote: "This is my team, i am the leader, i have to lead by example"... it caused Lebron to be more passive than he was the entire season (including playoffs) where Wade was actually more of a 2nd fiddle, took only 13-14 FGA in that Finals... it turned Lebron to a 2nd fiddle in the Finals all of the sudden, Lebron didnt mind it at all as Wade had it going, but then came the clutch time where neither could close out........

2012 happened because Wade approved (and verbally welcomed) the 2nd fiddle role completely and i quote: "Lebron is our best player, for us to be better Lebron has to lead the way, i dont mind taking the backseat", Wade was very comfortable playing that 2nd fiddle role and gave Lebron the full greenlight......... Lebron did the rest.....

What happened in 2012 should have happened in 2011.... They co-exist today very nicely as long as Wade keeps his end of that bargain Miami Heat will continue to be this successful... because what he said and everybody said is very true... that Miami Heat can go as far as only Lebron James can take them....

This is entirely wrong. The Heat would have easily won if Lebron would have played like he does normally. Lebron basically robbed Wade of fmvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    This is entirely wrong. The Heat would have easily won if Lebron would have played like he does normally. Lebron basically robbed Wade of fmvp.
    That being wrong is only a desperate wish... especially if you are a Lebron hater (or a butthurt Cavs fan) where only one thing is not wrong "Lebron choked"..... when Lebron actually didnt play bad, he shot 48% FG, led both teams in assists and rebounds basically aswell (with Chandler)... he was only passive like HELL, like ive never seen before, he took like what 14 FGA in that Finals? He was facilitating like a hot potato... and why is that? Read my post again above, especially that quote from Wade in 2011 Finals... Lebron didnt mind, Wade had it going and they were actually doing fine, but then came the 4th quarter... which was the ultimate reason to them losing the Finals... neither of them could close out games enough...

...and oh Lebron robbed Wade of FMVP? No... considering my assessment its actually Wade who robbed Lebron/Miami of a Championship because he didnt want to give Lebron the greenlight he openly gave to him in 2012.... he turned Lebron into a sidekick in the Finals, into a true 2nd fiddle, because thats how Lebron was playing... he didnt play bad, he didnt shoot bad, he only facilitated and took few shots... like a true Scottie Pippen would do.... and thats NOT LEBRON.... Wade knew he made a mistake in that Finals and changed his mindset in 2012, you dont see him go around and say anymore "I have to take charge, I am the leader of this team, this team goes as far as only I CAN TAKE THEM"..... thats basically exactly what he said/meant after the 2011 Finals Game 2 loss in the press conference while Lebron sat right next to him.... Lebron was basically "OK... lets see how that goes"..

Lebron played bad, you can say whatever you want, BUT THERE WAS A BIG REASON FOR IT........... the "He couldnt handle the pressure he had that year" i dont buy, thats absolutely hilarious pure bullshit...

2011 was simply a huge chemistry / co-exist problems between Lebron & Wade, anything from trying to figure out how to complement eachothers games... to self-centered decisions.... and it showed up at its fullest effect at the worst time...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-12-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    its actually Wade who robbed Lebron/Miami of a Championship
    Never go full pauk. How delusional can you be?[COLOR="White"]here comes another 3 paragraphs of rambling[/COLOR]
    Last edited by chazzy; 10-12-2012 at 06:19 PM.