Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

I'm indifferent too the topic, but always loved this.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    thread starter is an 18-yr old moron, granted.
    anything interesting happening in this thread at the current time?
    Don't you feel bad about all of the plant life you have to destroy to sate your self-righteous diet?

Was going to say "RIP Kenny Clutch. I thought that was why this was bumped when I saw it."

Then I realized that the title said "F uck vegans".

Kind of torn on eating meat.

- on 1 hand , humans don't need to eat meat in order to survive....we can grow plenty of food and access plenty of other animal protien to live.Yet we still do eat alot of meat

- on the other hand...it has to be beneficial to us as a species ( in some way)...did it help our Brains develop?....does it help our immune sytsem?....

we atapted and evolved to the top of the food chain by eating meat....we our the smartest animal in the Jungle....and most of us eat meat.

- I wish I didn't crave eating cows and chickens...and especially Pigs...(watch a video of a Pig getting Butchered....sounds just like little kids screaming)

Not airballing my layups anymore timlush's Avatar

Not vegan, but haven't eaten meat since the first week of January and it feels pretty great so far, physically and mentally.

90% of the vegans i know are blowhards. I had some guys over for a bbq and a buddy brought along his friend who is vegan. He whined the whole ****ing time about the lack of vegans options. Like it's some kind of goddamn restaurant

Serious playground baller shortsoptional's Avatar

I wonder if some of the vegans/vegetarians that some of you meet are just really young college students or something.

My wife is vegetarian (I am not), and she is always aware that when we go places, she might not have a lot of options available. So we plan ahead and bring her some stuff just in case. And she never brings it up that she's a vegetarian because then she has to go on the defensive for an hour about why she is vegetarian and how, yes, she can get more than enough protein on a vegetarian diet.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yobore
    I've seen studies that say vegetarians have the highest life expectancy but vegans are the least healthy option.
    There could be other factors though. Most if not all of the vegetarians I know have healthy lifestyles in general. Little to no alcohol, plenty of water, at least some regular exercise, no smoking, and little to no junk food.

This reminds me of the grinds my gears segment Peter Griffin does in Family Guy.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    90% of the vegans i know are blowhards. I had some guys over for a bbq and a buddy brought along his friend who is vegan. He whined the whole ****ing time about the lack of vegans options. Like it's some kind of goddamn restaurant
    I'm a vegetarian. If you go to a BBQ with a different eating style it's your own responsibility to supply the vege burgers or whatever you want.. though some hosts go the extra mile sometimes and think of that kind of stuff. That guy was just a dick.

Banned

I doubt I could ever become a vegetarian...I love meat a little too much.

But I've switched over to local grass-fed beef and free-range meat/eggs because they way we raise animals in this country really is disgusting no matter what your eating preferences may be.

Support your local farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh

When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.
    you had me at red velvet cake