Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's all Turkododo do! BallPhunk's Avatar

Default Re: King James Wants Erik Spoelstra To Bow To Him

Or throw his sweaty practice jersey across the court and command a team administrator to go pick it up.
    Wasn't there an animated gif where a ball boy reaches out to grab a towel and LBJ drops it?

This entire thing is strange. I always thought he was getting too much crap and there was more to the story. Now I'm afraid it might get uglier, especially after I saw his tweet yesterday. He clearly thinks he needs to take over the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BallPhunk
    Wasn't there an animated gif where a ball boy reaches out to grab a towel and LBJ drops it?

This entire thing is strange. I always thought he was getting too much crap and there was more to the story. Now I'm afraid it might get uglier, especially after I saw his tweet yesterday. He clearly thinks he needs to take over the situation.

What was his tweet?

If this is all true the LeBron James train is driving itself straight to the ground.

It's all Turkododo do! BallPhunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    What was his tweet?

If this is all true the LeBron James train is driving itself straight to the ground.

RT @DickieV: @KingJames u must not try to satisfy teammates- play in attack mode like as a Cav.U r to talented but r very p#!@%*#ive- Be the KING!
    KingJames via UberTwitter

He re-tweeted it. He often does that with "positive" tweets directed at himself, but this one sends and obvious message.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by BallPhunk
    RT @DickieV: @KingJames u must not try to satisfy teammates- play in attack mode like as a Cav.U r to talented but r very p#!@%*#ive- Be the KING!
    KingJames via UberTwitter

He re-tweeted it. He often does that with "positive" tweets directed at himself, but this one sends and obvious message.
    you wonder how much of that is maverick carter playing games

lebron needs to ditch that guy before he runs lebrons name into the ground.

now yahoo has re-written/updated that story saying that whole spo calling out lebron thing was carter planting the story...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-290079

"Kneel before Zod"

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I can not figure out for the life of me why Wojo hates LeBron and his camp so much.
    hates it or tells the truth while the whole ESPN media crew is hanging on to his balls? Chris Brousard wont even let a girl l!ck them cause he dont want to share LeDivas balls with anybody

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    you wonder how much of that is maverick carter playing games

lebron needs to ditch that guy before he runs lebrons name into the ground.

now yahoo has re-written/updated that story saying that whole spo calling out lebron thing was carter planting the story...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-290079

too late. I think carter already significantly damaged Bron's legacy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    That article sounds like fiction. Too much assumptions.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Lime"]It should be,

"Too many assumptions."

Spell&Grammar
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

[QUOTE]Everyone knows that Wade isn

^^^^ that brings up an interesting side note.

The Bulls team that won 72 games was talented no doubt. But the thing i remember about them is that they did not take plays off. They didn't take other teams lightly.

It was like they weren't playing the other team. They had a standard of play they had set for themselves and played to that standard all the time regardless of the opponent or the situation.

If they were playing an inferior opponent they would blow their doors off and then empty the bench. They wouldn't let a team hang around and then try to turn it on in the 4th. They were a wrecking machine.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz

The Bulls team that won 72 games was talented no doubt. But the thing i remember about them is that they did not take plays off. They didn't take other teams lightly.

It was like they weren't playing the other team. They had a standard of play they had set for themselves and played to that standard all the time regardless of the opponent or the situation.

If they were playing an inferior opponent they would blow their doors off and then empty the bench. They wouldn't let a team hang around and then try to turn it on in the 4th. They were a wrecking machine.
    Yet like 2 or 3 of their losses were to teams they had no business losing to ... like the expansion Raptors, etc.

The Bulls could've had an even better record than what they ended up with.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz

not really. they lost to a couple sh1tty teams that season. too lazy to look it up but someone can.

anyway, it's pretty hard to stay focused 100% for the entire season, but regardless, i agree that bulls team were as focused as any team could get.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    not really. they lost to a couple sh1tty teams that season. too lazy to look it up but someone can.

anyway, it's pretty hard to stay focused 100% for the entire season, but regardless, i agree that bulls team were as focused as any team could get.

Just because they lost to a crap team doesn't mean they weren't trying. Sometimes a bad team can get hot.

When the Hawks had their 13 win season one of their wins was a blowout of defending champion Detroit in Detroit. It happens.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    I don't think he hates him. He examines him deeper and fans don't like it. Fans don't want to hear their hero has flaws.

There's been plenty of time he's pointed out the good things about Lebron or his game he's just one of the few that has seen through the BS for along time and now everything he has been saying for a couple years is coming true.

While other media outlets heralded Lebron and his camp Wojo has held him accountable and held him up for who he is.

Truth

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    hates it or tells the truth while the whole ESPN media crew is hanging on to his balls? Chris Brousard wont even let a girl l!ck them cause he dont want to share LeDivas balls with anybody

Even more truth. The next critical word Broussard writes about LeBron will be the first.