Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Sons of Anarchy Season 4

I figured there are enough fans on here to have a discussion about it.

Who watched tonights episode? It looks like the entire club is falling apart unless we're being tricked into believing it like last season and they all come together again at the end.

But I don't know. So now Clay talked Romeo (Danny Trejo, leader of the cartel) into taking out Tara. Unser is trying to protect Tara but I wonder if it's just for her safety or if it's to save both of them? If he can scare off Tara to get rid of the original letters and then perhaps run off with the kids then everything might be fine for now at least.

If we are being tricked again and they're really all into it and have a plan again I'll be more shocked than the season 3 finale.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Unser is obviously trying to protect Tara. He knows what Clay is capable of and knows his intentions just from that brief talk they had outside the shop.

I was really worried when I saw someone typing that letter, but then when I saw it was Unser, I knew Tara would be protected.

Only way SAMCRO comes out on top again at the end of the Season is if they double cross the cartel, but that seems way too risky. Juice will eventually rat out the cartel, maybe leading to their arrest and ending the relationship SAMCRO has with them. If this happens, then maybe it forces Clay's hand to deal with Tara himself, and this will probably be how the season ends, with Jax learning of the truth about his father and the truth about what Clay was trying to do.

Seeing as the Clay/Teller thing is the big story behind the show, and how it's all soon coming to a head, I can honestly see this show going at least one more season. Maybe two.

Kurt Sutter said that by the end of season 4 it's going to feel like the end of the series. But he wants it to go to 7 seasons at the most. This is the beginning of the end though.

I wonder if/when Jax finds out about Clay what he'll do. I think breaking Clay's hands and kicking him out of the club will be it. I think that would hurt Clay more than just shooting him. Kicking him out of the only thing he's known. That's only if Clay is stopped before Tara is taken out. If Tara is taken out by the cartel and Jax finds out then Clay is done.

I just wonder how different the show is going to be in seasons 5-7. Will Jax leave the club or if he finds out everything will he stay with Clay gone and finally him and Opie will take the club back and head in the right direction.

It's weird though. When the show started, Jax was questioning Clay and acting more like John Teller but now Jax is way more like Clay than he is JT.

No creepy ATF guy tonight. I really wonder what his role in all of this is going to be.

Oh and the season 4 finale is going to be a two hour show.

Also, what is up with Jax and the way he walks and dresses? He looks like some hip hop Eminem type biker. He wears baggy pants and white gym shoes. lol. Everyone else looks like legit bikers except for him. I could maybe understand it in the first couple of seasons since he wasn't really trying to be like the other guys. But it's just ridiculous now.

And I hope I'm not alone here, but I was kinda hoping Juice would've gotten popped square in the head for what he did. I liked that guy Miles for some reason. Seemed more the biker type. Juice acts too much like a clown and had guilt written all over his face the past two episodes.

If he was a real man and real 1%'er, he would've told that sheriff to f*ck off

Yeah Juice is another guy who just doesn't look like a legit biker and what he did sucked. I don't like the way his character was written this season. How could he be so stupid to take the drugs and then fall asleep in the grass right near the warehouse? Just too stupid.

They should have at least had him in tonights episode grab the drugs and then ride off and find the sheriff. I know it was too late at that point to try and talk about the situation with the club. He should have done that first.

Like I said maybe there's a plan here though and this is part of a way to get out of their deal with the cartel.
    Last edited by ConanRulesNBC; 10-12-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I just found out Kurt Sutter plays Otto

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Yeah Juice is another guy who just doesn't look like a legit biker and what he did sucked. I don't like the way his character was written this season. How could he be so stupid to take the drugs and then fall asleep in the grass right near the warehouse? Just too stupid.
    LOL that was stupid as hell. He slept for like 10 hours underneath that tree

As far as Jax goes, that's just his style. I'm sure every biker gang out there has a bunch of members in his same style. There's a few guys I don't think make good bikers, Juice being one of them and Bobby. LOL what season was it where that fat ass Bobby ran off the road and into a ditch?? Or was that Tig??

I also can't stand that fat bastard prospect. Biggest p*ssy I've ever seen, plus he looks like he's right out of high school. I liked the other prospect though. That part where he held the gun up to his head and started screaming....good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I also can't stand that fat bastard prospect. Biggest p*ssy I've ever seen, plus he looks like he's right out of high school. I liked the other prospect though. That part where he held the gun up to his head and started screaming....good shit.
    Seriously, where'd that dude come from? Have I just not been paying attention? I honestly have never noticed him previously.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Seriously, where'd that dude come from? Have I just not been paying attention? I honestly have never noticed him previously.
    I think Sutter screwed up though, cause that prospect was introduced last season, and apparently more than a year has passed between last season and this one, and he still hasn't been patched yet. I'm no expert on MC rules, but I think he would've been patched by now. Either way, I hope he gets killed off soon by somebody, or at least chokes on a hamburger. I mean c'mon, he's got the curly fro and wears glasses....damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I think Sutter screwed up though, cause that prospect was introduced last season, and apparently more than a year has passed between last season and this one, and he still hasn't been patched yet. I'm no expert on MC rules, but I think he would've been patched by now. Either way, I hope he gets killed off soon by somebody, or at least chokes on a hamburger. I mean c'mon, he's got the curly fro and wears glasses....damn.
    No no, not the fat ****, I'm talking about the skinny little Sol Starr from Deadwood looking guy that put the gun to his head and screamed during Russian roulette.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    No no, not the fat ****, I'm talking about the skinny little Sol Starr from Deadwood looking guy that put the gun to his head and screamed during Russian roulette.
    LOL "Ratboy" is his name on the show. His real name is Niko Nikotera. Only been on 3 episodes and was introduced this season as a new prospect. So far I like his role as the borderline lunatic.

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

Good question would Juice being half black get him kciked out of the sons??

lmao... the fat prospect is so pathetic it's kind of funny. He should not be in a MC. He looks like he should be stocking shelves at a Toys R Us or mall security.

I want to see him in action. He looks like he'll get his ass kicked. Though he did show some balls in tonights episode pulling that trigger.