Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Decent playground baller catquickspider's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron wouldnt average this high FG % On another team

We will see if he can keep up with these stats once most of his shooters retire or start falling off.

Local High School Star

of course he wouldnt hes just playing on the most stacked team of all time where he isnt even relied on to score but he does anyway to fill his stat sheet. lepad gonna lepad

Lebrons improved his game and has been scoring closer to the basket now. He clearly more efficent than Kobe.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Relative to league average, LeBron might have the best offensive supporting cast in history.

Top 2 SG/Top 6-7 player in Wade.
    Top 5 PF/Top 15 player in Bosh.

And a ridiculous amount of excellent shooters to space the floor for him:
    Ray Allen (4.0 3PA/42%)
    Chalmers (3.4 3PA/40%)
    Battier (4.5 3PA/41%)
    Lewis (2.1 3PA/42%)
    Miller (3.8 3PA/39%)

Absolutely insane. If you were going to create the perfect offensive supporting cast for a perimeter superstar, this would be it.

Relieving themselves of Lewis and Miller for a big that could rebound and shoot a 10 ft jumper would make them much better.

The one question that I would ask is if the Heat are so stacked how come Lebron leads them in every stat category there is?

The Lebron haterz say he had great talent around him in Cleveland and they scuked without him.

I will state that the Heat have one of the best perimeter teams I have seen but they have a huge weakness that REALLY STACKED TEAMS haven't had.. No rebounding, no defensive presence down low, and no true great post up player.Though Lebron has made huge strides in the post.
    Last edited by NBASTATMAN; 02-24-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I didn't read anything in this thread besides the title, so sorry if what i say has already been said, but this speculation is hilarious considering we already have evidence of what Lebron could do with players like Mo Williams as his Scottie Pippen...and he averaged near 30 ppg and was over 50% FG.