Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Replacing LeBron with Curry on Golden State would not work

The Warriors would just trap Curry the same way Cleveland this. The difference is that Cleveland has no other playmakers outside of him, unlike GSW.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Watch the games. How many times do I have to tell people that?

LeBron scored or assisted on near 70% of the Cavs' total points. Again, watch the games instead of boxscore watching, dumb [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck. Try to figure out what the Cavs were doing when he wasn't in the game. Look at what the team was doing when LeBron wasn't running the offense, retard.
    Watch the game says a boxscore wh0re, dude says Lebron was killing with his passing and then says watch the game
    This retard is pulling up stats from one game and trying to pass it as for the entire series and is talking about boxscores. If a team take 100fga and 90fga were taken or "assisted" by one player that hogs the ball, and the team makes 40 of those 100fga, how is said player having hand on 70% of those 40 shots a incredible feat? If i bought all the lottery tickers would i be lucky if i won it

Making a pass to someone camping behind the 3 point line that any D-league player can make it's not create a shot off a pass. Holding the ball top of the key then pass the ball to JR that take a dribble and drain a contested 3 is not create a shot off a pass. JR hot in first half LEbron 9 assists, JR cold second half Lebron 2 assists.. there you have it, in a a nutshell the "amazing" playmaking ability of King James.
    Eye test dipshit eye test.

If Lebron teammates score, it's because of Lebron playmaking.
    If Lebron teammates can't score, what can lebron do?

Cavs did worse without Lebron? Well if Cavs best playmaker was Raymond Felton, i'm pretty sure when Felton were on the bench, cavs would also do worse. Teams do worse without playmakers? Shocking!

If retards like you followed you advice and actually watched the games, they would realize dude is a pos statpadder.

I think you need some psychiatry help with your meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Watch the game says a boxscore wh0re, dude says Lebron was killing with his passing and then says watch the game
    This retard is pulling up stats from one game and trying to pass it as for the entire series and is talking about boxscores. If a team take 100fga and 90fga were taken or "assisted" by one player that hogs the ball, and the team makes 40 of those 100fga, how is said player having hand on 70% of those 40 shots a incredible feat? If i bought all the lottery tickers would i be lucky if i won it

Eye test dipshit eye test.

If Lebron teammates score, it's because of Lebron playmaking.
    If Lebron teammates can't score, what can lebron do?

Cavs did worse without Lebron? Well if Cavs best playmaker was Raymond Felton, i'm pretty sure when Felton were on the bench, cavs would also do worse. Teams do worse without playmakers? Shocking!

If retards like you followed you advice and actually watched the games, they would realize dude is a pos statpadder.

I think you need some psychiatry help with your meltdown
    Congrats. Your post is 70% insults and 30% irrelevant BS analogy.

Didn't expect anything more from a Knicks fan though. Probably the dumbest fan base in the world.

1. LeBron was controlling the offense.
    2. There was literally no one else on the Cavs who could make plays for others.
    3. JR and Shump suck ass at creating their own shots and it you leave it to JR to create his own shot, it's going to be a 18ft fadeaway or a fadeaway 3.
    4. LeBron had to slow down the pace of the game, otherwise they would've gotten blown out in a sweep, since the Cavs don't have the offense to keep up with the Warriors.
    5. LeBron's 2nd and 3rd option were out and he had to carry their offensive load as well.
    6. The Cavs' shooters sucked ass.
    7. LeBron played all but 15 minutes in the series, IIRC. The Cavs didn't make a SINGLE FG in that period. They were 0-21.

Most of my post is about how the Cavs' offense struggles without LeBron and how he slowed down the pace, etc.. Your tiny little brain might not be able to comprehend that. Dumb [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck.

EDIT: Just went through your post history. You're still mad that LeBron didn't sign with your garbage ass franchise in '10? Get over it, kid. Its been 5 years!
    Last edited by aj1987; 06-22-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Congrats. Your post is 70% insults and 30% irrelevant BS analogy.

Didn't expect anything more from a Knicks fan though. Probably the dumbest fan base in the world.

1. LeBron was hogging the ball bigtime
    2. There was literally no one else on the Cavs who could make plays for others.
    3. JR and Shump suck ass at creating their own shots and it you leave it to JR to create his own shot, it's going to be a 18ft fadeaway or a fadeaway 3.
    4. LeBron had to slow down the pace of the game, otherwise they would've gotten blown out in a sweep, since the Cavs don't have the offense to keep up with the Warriors.
    5. LeBron's 2nd and 3rd option were out and he had to carry their offensive load as well.
    6. The Cavs' shooters sucked ass.
    7. LeBron played all but 15 minutes in the series, IIRC. The Cavs didn't make a SINGLE FG in that period. They were 0-21.
    not hatin just statin a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    not hatin just statin a fact.
    If Irving was not injured and LeBron did the same shit, I'd agree with you. I'd rather see LeBron handle the ball for the entirety of the time he's on the floor, than JR, Delly, and Shump.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

LeBron was getting single coverage because his passing was killing the Warriors. Watch the games before you actually comment on them. Curry on the Cav's would be horrendous. Outside LeBron, the Cav's shot a combined 28% from the 3 and 37% overall.

People are being straight delusional. LeBron on that Warriors team in Curry's place would've probably swept the PO's. He took the 67 win Warriors and the champs to 6 games without 3 starters.
    Yes, his passing all right

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Yes, his passing all right
    Wow. This thread is literally exposing all the boxscore watchers.

If Irving was not injured and LeBron did the same shit, I'd agree with you. I'd rather see LeBron handle the ball for the entirety of the time he's on the floor, than JR, Delly, and Shump.
    I don't mid him controlling the offense like ALL THE TIME (no arguments there) even if Kyrie's present. It's holding the ball for 20 secs and passing to a team mate on the other side of the floor that irked me. It's like Bron lost his gift and went on full barrage. There were times when t'was awful to watch. But yeah it's the effort that counts so I guess it's a wash.
    Last edited by scandisk_; 06-22-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Wow. This thread is literally exposing all the boxscore watchers.
    Boxscore watchers really? I witnessed LBJ back down Iggy/others 1 on 1 and brick shots more than I saw him pass. He did not kill the warriors by passing. Sorry, you lose this one

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Surround Curry with defensive oriented 10 ppg scorers and people talk about Greatest Team of All Time

Surround LeBron with defensive oriented 10 ppg scorers and it's "his team's fault that they suck, he needs more help."

No.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    I don't mid him controlling the offense like ALL THE TIME (no arguments there) even if Kyrie's present. It's holding the ball for 20 secs and passing to a team mate on the other side of the floor that irked me. It's like Bron lost his gift and went on full barrage. There were times when t'was awful to watch. But yeah it's the effort that counts so I guess it's a wash.
    He was trying to slow down the pace. As I said before, you can't expect the Cavs to run with the Warriors and win. Whatever though. The Cavs sucked ass and lost.

Oh, and I'm not trying to say that LeBron played great. He didn't. He had a very good series and doesn't deserve a lot of blame for losing with the cast he had, but he didn't have an ATG series like some people are saying that he did.

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Boxscore watchers really? I witnessed LBJ back down Iggy/others 1 on 1 and brick shots more than I saw him pass. He did not kill the warriors by passing. Sorry, you lose this one
    Reading comprehension....

Try watching the plays where he got doubled. It a pass to a wide open teammate 90% of the time or a LeBron brick.