Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Euroleague

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    Yeah you would agree with Grinder. Rudy Fernandez isn't even as smart of Splitter, the moron took less money hitching himself to a dying league, that revenue isn't enough to prevent contract restructuring, to a team no one cares about outside of portland, that doesn't even make a profit in portland, owned by a billionaire that's being personally sued for Madoff-like deceit, that's keeping it up only because regulations were changed to allow toxic assets to be valued at any value deemed by entity. His peers in europe are laughing at Rudy Fernandez for being such an idiot.
    any player who leaves the euroleague for the nba ala rudy,gasol,navarro etc because they think they have to prove something are idiots I totally agree with you.I am judging him as player not as a person,you judge splitter as your poster boy,no one can have a lower opinion of him than you or you take it personally.All I said was Rudy was one of the best at making his own shots in europe,and that splitter is nowhere near scola standards thats all.Splitter is good and rudy could be the world's biggest idiot for all I care.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    any player who leaves the euroleague for the nba ala rudy,gasol,navarro etc because they think they have to prove something are idiots I totally agree with you.I am judging him as player not as a person,you judge splitter as your poster boy,no one can have a lower opinion of him than you or you take it personally.All I said was Rudy was one of the best at making his own shots in europe,and that splitter is nowhere near scola standards thats all.Splitter is good and rudy could be the world's biggest idiot for all I care.
    Are you saying intelligence and other smarts doesn't matter. I personally think there are way too many dumb players that don't get better and don't improve (Rasheed Wallace).

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    Are you saying intelligence and other smarts doesn't matter. I personally think there are way too many dumb players that don't get better and don't improve (Rasheed Wallace).
    I think Rasheed's problem is that he needs to put in more effort.

Banned

The "dominant" Rudy struck again in the NBA playoffs.

Saw a basketball once

Hey check out my blog about trying to become a pro basketball player overseas. I think you will like it! http://kohsterized.blogspot.com

Banned

"Most talented offensive Euro ever", "best one on one Euro ever", "most dominant Euroleague player", "world's best non-NBA player"........

Rudy Fernandez NBA playoffs

26.8 MPG

7.5 PPG
    2.8 RPG
    1.0 APG

Rudy fans are even worse than Kobe fans.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Rudy Fernandez was a great pick up for the blazers but some of this "Rudy Fernandez is the greatest talent in europe" was too much. The most annoying part was the kool aid-drinkers would be offended if you didn't drink the kool aid with them.

The funny thing about the game was Luis Scola finally had a mediocre game and the Blazers lost. I even have a hypothetical that Ron Artest said that Brandon Roy is the best in the nba so Brandon Roy would take more than he could chew and stumble with his team.