Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

He's so calm, collected, thoughtful with his verbal choices.. strange.

and the 911 operator .. self controlled while listening to something like this

Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Why didn't he wait until his dad and other sisters are home before starting a massacre? Kids these days are so impatient.
    i see the rep system is working great..........easy to see if someone has alot of green then they are awesome posters..........get the fukk outtahere

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    But if that's the case then his sister would have already rolled down the stairs, and it says she went downstairs after he shot his mom. So I think it's still his mom he shot first.
    The guy is not a stenographer retelling the story from a fact sheet. His sister was probably shot on the stairs, I mean look at the size of his house. Those stairs can go for days. So then she gets up or crawls all the way down the stairs, I mean it's not rocket science. He popped her and she fell, and he went downstairs without knowing her exact coordinates. Later, she reappeared. Seems pretty simple to follow.

Crazy man.

he shot his sister and she tried running down the stairs but then tumbled down it, she landed in the mid platform and he shot her again. he went to kill his mom. his sister got up, walked down the rest of the stairs and started screaming. then he shot her dead

That's really horrible....

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

nice house

**** saying Blacks or Mexicans are hardcore, it's white boys who are crazy...y'all scare the shit outta me

You guys are prone to senseless violent shit, and this kid had a comfy living, now imagine what angry trailer trash are capable of, dayum...

Horrible tragedy, dude shoulda just shot himself and let his family live, so sad
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-06-2012 at 10:09 AM.

This little piece of shit. He only seems to be concerned about his own well-being. This is going to "mess me up."

It's strange how the most heinous crimes in the world, such as matricide, are mostly committed by Caucasian teen males.

Oh, well. I guess I'll be one of the few people who take that into notice while everyone else ignores it, but when a Middle Eastern person kills someone, a black dude shoots someone, a Hispanic stabs someone, etc., the rest of you can simply say, "What's new? They do that all the time."

Thats some psychopath shit, no emotional reaction whatsoever. These rich suburban families truly do create twisted monsters.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Transcript has some subtle inaccuracies.

Here's the audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBn1uQJq7L4

He sounds so out of it.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    What's really f*cked up, is how self absorbed the kid is. He can only see the situation from his own introverted perspective.
    What's weird is he acknowledged his own selfishness.

Damn, that was a chilling 20 minutes to listen to. His sister and mom were so defenseless. I'll pray for that family.

That is sad

Future D1 Dad

kid is a whack job. must have had some mental problem that they knew about but was undiagnosed.