Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Charlie Hebdo really shot?

I'm not one for conspiracies in general and usually approach both mainstream news and conspiracy theories with skepticism, but this video a friend of mine posted seems pretty interesting to me. Not here often enough these days so sorry if it's a repost, and if someone can quickly shoot this theory down, so be it.

http://anonhq.com/uncensored-footage...ous-questions/

Title edit: Charlie Hebdo cop really shot?

Default Re: Charlie Hebdo really shot?

I'm not a conspiracy theory guy, but the magazine was going bankrupt. With the 3 million copies that will be sold due to the crazy exposure and everyone uniting in their favor, I am pretty sure they will get rich off this. Food for thought, jus' sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I'm not a conspiracy theory guy, but the magazine was going bankrupt. With the 3 million copies that will be sold due to the crazy exposure and everyone uniting in their favor, I am pretty sure they will get rich off this. Food for thought, jus' sayin.
    Well that's pretty extreme. I don't think they can fake 12 deaths or someone can be evil enough to have 12 of his employees murdered for financial gain. But this video seems pretty clear that the cop wasn't shot in the head. And I remember when discussing the initial attack with others, how we were all surprised how casually the terrorist had shot the cop in full running motion without even stopping to check

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Well that's pretty extreme. I don't think they can fake 12 deaths or someone can be evil enough to have 12 of his employees murdered for financial gain. But this video seems pretty clear that the cop wasn't shot in the head. And I remember when discussing the initial attack with others, how we were all surprised how casually the terrorist had shot the cop in full running motion without even stopping to check
    Don't you know by now. Muslims (IS) and extreme go hand and hand.

It is extreme that is why I am not giving it serious thought. I remember when Biggie died, who benefitted the most? It was that slimeball Diddy, sorry was a little off-topic.

Those terrorists only benefitted for 5 minutes before it was announced they would print more cartoons of the Holy Prophet and not back down, and it would unite the whole country against them. They made martyrs out of those guys they killed, and saved the magazine. It was the ultimate fail for the terrorists.

Banned

It is extreme that is why I am not giving it serious thought. I remember when Biggie died, who benefitted the most? It was that slimeball Diddy, sorry was a little off-topic.

Those terrorists only benefitted for 5 minutes before it was announced they would print more cartoons of the Holy Prophet and not back down, and it would unite the whole country against them. They made martyrs out of those guys they killed, and saved the magazine. It was the ultimate fail for the terrorists.
    You mean ultimate fail for Islam (IS) and now we get the see the greatest satire of all and that is Muslims having to hold a Charlie magazine that insults their prophet in a silent protest.

Oddly enough, by attacking one of the very few publications willing to print anti-islam cartoons, they made MANY more publications willing to print them.

Maybe so, but the consequence doesn't always explain the cause. You can't expect two insane militants to have the foresight to understand how the situation will benefit or hinder their cause.

They solely wanted to act, needed that bloodlust act of horror to give their meaningless lives some kind of significance, and die believing that they made their God proud.

Still the fact that the media is rolling with the story that the cop got shot in the head, and that the investigator in the case allegedly committed suicide, from what I've read, definitely raises some concerns

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Oddly enough, by attacking one of the very few publications willing to print anti-islam cartoons, they made MANY more publications willing to print them.
    ...and the global Je suis Charlie movement too which many Muslims are supporting.

Ultimate backfire.

RIP to the victims.

I'm not one for conspiracies in general and usually approach both mainstream news and conspiracy theories with skepticism, but this video a friend of mine posted seems pretty interesting to me. Not here often enough these days so sorry if it's a repost, and if someone can quickly shoot this theory down, so be it.

http://anonhq.com/uncensored-footage...ous-questions/

Title edit: Charlie Hebdo cop really shot?
    What do you think the video shows?

The guy who made the video StormCloudsGathering is a giant, "This is the real story the media doesn't want you to know" conspiracy nut. It's funny because pretty much all his commentary is on stories the media is covering pretty intensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    What do you think the video shows?

The guy who made the video StormCloudsGathering is a giant, "This is the real story the media doesn't want you to know" conspiracy nut. It's funny because pretty much all his commentary is on stories the media is covering pretty intensely.
    That the officer wasn't shot in the head at point blank like most media stories have covered. At the very least, shows the media sprouting gross inaccuracies.

And if he wasn't shot in the head. How did he die? In hospital from gun wounds? On site? Don't they have an autopsy? Just wondering.

It doesn't prove much more than that but it's still something worth looking into
    Last edited by macmac; 01-13-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Banned

That the officer wasn't shot in the head at point blank like most media stories have covered. At the very least, shows the media sprouting gross inaccuracies.
    So one inaccuracy should nullify everything they reported about the shooting eh?

So it didn't happen and Muslims are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    So one inaccuracy should nullify everything they reported about the shooting eh?

So it didn't happen and Muslims are peaceful.
    I have never said that and have no agenda. If you've been reading the thread in fact I've been arguing against a huge conspiracy cover up.

It's still an interesting video though. It's funny how dialogue online always has to have two sides. Facts don't have a side, they're just there. It's nice to observe and dissect them and then have educated observations and discourse about them