Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan Hill

Serious playground baller

Default Jordan Hill

How about that game last night?
    14 points, 15 boards, 6 offensive. 6 for 11 FG. 3 blocks.
    A plus 27.
    Nice to see him finally get some PT.
    I like him as our 3rd big MUCH more than Murphy or McBob.
    Man, having a guy who can produce like that behind Pau and Andrew would be awesome. His ability to score seemed to have an impact on the entire 2nd unit.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Jordan Hill

NOt much to say. He looked like the second coming of Dennis Rodman out there. Very nice pickup. Mitch is the GM of the year.

I hope we keep the guy. One thing is a given and its that Pau is going to be shopped again to save money. If that be the case, we need to keep Jordan Hill. A nice inexpensive insurance policy.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfreak
    I hope we keep the guy. One thing is a given and its that Pau is going to be shopped again to save money. If that be the case, we need to keep Jordan Hill. A nice inexpensive insurance policy.
    plus he has the potential. I would prefer him to get mins over fake hustle mcrib and useless murphy

McRib would hustle but never come up with any rebounfs

NBA lottery pick

Looks like Jordan Hill has a warrant for his arrest for assault of a family member. It's apparently a 3rd degree felony. It sounds like his season will be done......

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Looks like Jordan Hill has a warrant for his arrest for assault of a family member. It's apparently a 3rd degree felony. It sounds like his season will be done......
    da fuq?

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Nah, this is just a case of trying to get money from him, nothing more.
    Supposedly the incident happened Feb 29th when he was with the Rockets.....however it wasn't reported until now, a sure sign of it being phony.
    In any case nothing will happen until well after the season is over, you know how long it takes to get anything to trial....Crittendon still hasn't gone to trial
    ....and that's a murder case, he's walking around free on bail.

Nothing more than a distraction for Hill.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    Supposedly the incident happened Feb 29th when he was with the Rockets.....however it wasn't reported until now, a sure sign of it being phony.
    In any case nothing will happen until well after the season is over, you know how long it takes to get anything to trial....Crittendon still hasn't gone to trial

Hopefully that's all it is. I'm sure it's over money, especially if it's a family member and especially if they're just now trying to press charges..... Nonetheless the warrant is out there and this is a felony case so that's a big deal. I hope he can continue to do what he has off the bench though.

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker

Interesting. Are things like this usually done to try and distract teams? What do you think?

NBA lottery pick

Interesting. Are things like this usually done to try and distract teams? What do you think?
    I would doubt it. I'm guessing whoever decided to press charges waited around for a bit, then it more than likely took longer to get the warrant. I believe ESPN said the warrant was issued today. That basically means he needs to turn himself in, cause the cops are going to know how to find him, lol. It's tough to say if he could do that, post bail, and make it out in time to play in a game. The other thing is he would then need more than likely need a judge to give him permission to leave the state for work too...

I want to apologize to Jordan Hill

I called him useless or something like that which was probably more because of who he was traded for.

I like his hustle, and he goes after rebounds. More importantly, the way he moves his feet on screen/roll defense is something I like watching

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke

I called him useless or something like that which was probably more because of who he was traded for.

I like his hustle, and he goes after rebounds. More importantly, the way he moves his feet on screen/roll defense is something I like watching

Keep up the good work
    Class act dude
    We ALL misjudge poeple and not all of us own up to it. I also didnt thnk highly of him so you are not alone.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

not to distract teams but to get money out of the players involved....as you can see it happened on feb 29th and she didnt file it when he was sitting on lakers bench...

as soon as this dude gets some good press...she is there to get the $$$....throw some G's & he should be able to get rid of that ho

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke

Keep up the good work

Most here should apologize to most of the Laker players and Mitch since they advocated trading away most of the team and firing Mitch. I couldn't believe how many "fans" here wanted Gasol traded.

My wife and I moved here from NYC two years ago and were told by several of our friends how clueless LA fans were. I always wait and see for myself with accusations like that but our friends were correct. We've been to many sporting events since moving here and from what I see at the games (Lakers and Dodgers) I suspect the median IQ to be below 60.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by mr sax
    Most here should apologize to most of the Laker players and Mitch since they advocated trading away most of the team and firing Mitch. I couldn't believe how many "fans" here wanted Gasol traded.

My wife and I moved here from NYC two years ago and were told by several of our friends how clueless LA fans were. I always wait and see for myself with accusations like that but our friends were correct. We've been to many sporting events since moving here and from what I see at the games (Lakers and Dodgers) I suspect the median IQ to be below 60.
    Many Lakers fans are nothing but products of the media that covers them, some of that due to age. The media says Mike Brown is a bad coach and they follow along blindly and mimic what they read. This forum is a prime example of the problem, there's some good posters like Tam as an example or Foley but most don't post very often, at least here. Mostly Knee Jerks who lack critical thinking skills or are just trolling for reaction