Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Orlando and Atlanta - The forgotten series

Is it going to game 7? Why is everyone so convinced Magic will take the hawks tonight... I thought hawks have been dominating this one man show (Dwightando Magic) What are your prospective thoughts? Can the magic break hearts in Atlanta or is Dwight and his band of 3pt gunners getting their fishing rods ready.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Orlando and Atlanta - The forgotten series

No its not going to 7. Orlando just had a great game while the Hawks had a lousy one. Orlando are too inconsistant to do it again tonight, let alone 2 more times and win the series.

ATL will close out the Magic and move on to the next round, no doubt about it.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I don't see why are you having no doubts about it. Shooters run hot and cold, and you can never predicted their consistency. Who the hell predicted Rashard Lewis destroying the Cavs in '09? I really don't see a reason why it's an obvious win for Atlanta. That team's as inconsistent as any other. How can you trust Jamal Crawford and Joe Johnson?

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer
    I don't see why are you having no doubts about it. Shooters run hot and cold, and you can never predicted their consistency. Who the hell predicted Rashard Lewis destroying the Cavs in '09? I really don't see a reason why it's an obvious win for Atlanta. That team's as inconsistent as any other. How can you trust Jamal Crawford and Joe Johnson?
    I'm having no doubts about it because I've watched every single Orlando game all year and you can telegraph how they are going to perform at times. I expect them to lose this series and I dont have any doubts about it. If they win, I'd be shocked. Nobody has been as up and down as Orlando this year and ATL seem to have match up nightmares for the Magic.

Banned

Good High School Starter

I want this series to go to a Game 7. Bulls-Magic is more appealing than Bulls-Hawks.

Bulls will win easily versus the Hawks.

This is the worst series of the first round..

Im trying not to offend atlanta fans but they are so shit to watch. The magic arent much better though imo... Whoever wins is going to get dominated by the bulls i think so not like it really matters.
    Orlando without the 3 ball= Dwight can have 40+ and they still get pumped...

They are both so inconsistent but I think the magic take game6, I dont think id put money on that though

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

who says the magic are winning tonight?

the magic had a good all around game and the hawks struggled i expect a hawks beatdown tonight

Hedo gonna have nice game this time.

Both teams are playing poorly and deserve to lose. Someone has to win though. It has been pretty hard to watch. Dumb play on both sides.

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

It is only forgotten because almost every game has been on NBATV. Hawks should close out in Game 6, if it goes to Game 7, then Orlando is going to win the series.

Go Hawks go!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    It is only forgotten because almost every game has been on NBATV. Hawks should close out in Game 6, if it goes to Game 7, then Orlando is going to win the series.
    Hawks were up by 3-1.
    No way Orlando could play 3 games in a row without chocking

I think the Hawks will advance to the 2nd round.

Hawks will have a mental breakdown and JJ will be chucking.
    Magic fans think positive.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

The last 10 times a team losing 3-1 won big in game 5 that team then went on to lose game six 9 out of the 10 times. Pretty ominous for Orlando:

2010 East Finals: Magic win Game 5, 113-92, lose to Celtics Game 6, 96-84.
    2010 West First Round: Mavs win Game 5, 103-81, lose to Spurs in Game 6, 97-87.
    2010 West First Round: Nuggets win Game 5, 116-104, lose to Jazz in Game 6, 112-104.
    2009 West First Round: Blazers win Game 5, 88-77, lose to Rockets in Game 6, 92-76.
    2008 West First Round: Rockets win Game 5, 95-69, lose to Jazz in Game 6, 113-91.
    2007 East Semifinals: Nets win Game 5, 93-82, lose to Cavaliers in Game 6, 88-72.
    2007 East Semifinals: Bulls win Game 5, 108-92, lose to Pistons in Game 6, 95-85.
    2006 East FInals: Pistons win Game 5, 91-78, lose to Heat in Game 6, 95-78.
    2006 West First Round: Suns win Game 5, 114-97, win Game 6 vs. Lakers, 126-118.
    2004 East Semifinals: Heat win Game 5, 94-83, lose to Pacers in Game 6, 73-70.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/4/2...-playoffs-2011