Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Would you even be sad if Rose was traded at this point?

If the Bulls found a team to take him and gave up the first pick in this years draft or something crazy like the Clippers were to give up Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Would you even have a problem with it?

Default Re: Would you even be sad if Rose was traded at this point?

I would be really sad if someone ate my Lunchables. Derrick Rose has to like some Lunchables himself.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    If the Bulls found a team to take him and gave up the first pick in this years draft or something crazy like the Clippers were to give up Chris Paul and Blake Griffin. Would you even have a problem with it?
    LoL. Yes, I would totally hate getting Chris Paul AND Blake Griffin for a possibly-never-the-same Derrick Rose. That would really suck.

What would make me even more sad is if the Bulls traded Rose for Lebron, Durant, Howard, Paul and Curry.

But anyway.... I'd like the Bulls to trade Rose. I'd be sad because of the lost potential, but assuming the deal was legit I wouldn't be sad about the deal. Just something special about drafting/developing your own players, rather than trading or signing them, you know? And I'm not entirely sure Rose will ever be the same, so that's a sad situation regardless.

But I'm a little biased; I was pulling for the Bulls to trade Rose for Ross, Lowry salary filler and a 2014 pick.

Honestly, with his injury situation, it's almost worth the gamble, assuming you can get something legit (like in my above suggestion).

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

What if the Bulls traded Rose for every #1 draft pick from now and until the end of time?

Maybe trading Rose for a magical exception rule, where every time the Bulls score, it's counted as 4 baskets, instead of one?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    What if the Bulls traded Rose for every #1 draft pick from now and until the end of time?

Maybe trading Rose for a magical exception rule, where every time the Bulls score, it's counted as 4 baskets, instead of one?
    GarPax need to get on this ASAP.

I would also be sad if the Harlem Shake died...wait.