Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default Re: Are You Disgusted By Fat People?

fat women

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Fatty alert ^^^^

I try not to judge overweight people, because I don't know their circumstances... but yes, I find incredibly overweight people to be disgusting.

Depends if they're naked and if i'm having sex with them. Most times my disgust doesn't enter until it's over and even then it's usually directed at myself.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Depends if they're naked and if i'm having sex with them. Most times my disgust doesn't enter until it's over and even then it's usually directed at myself.
    This obviously but also I don't get disgusted as long as they are not in the realm of obesity.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I hate Hollywood celebrities and other fake people.

Fatties absolutely disgust me. It shows they are weak (giving into cravings) and lazy (not going to the gym). Not attractive attributes at all. They are disgusting to look at and the plethora of excuses just makes it all the more annoying as ****.

"Oh, I don't have time"- yet, you have time to watch hours of TV or spend an hour shoveling food down your throat 5 times a day? You can't make time a few days of the week to get in the God damn gym?

"I love my body"- **** you, no you don't. You're just lazy. And if you did love your body, then you would take care of it.

"I have a thyroid condition"- if I got paid a dollar for everytime I heard this shit, I would be rich. So, all of you fatties just happen to be in the 1% of the population that was actually born with this condition? Right.

Amongst a whole plethora of other bs excuses they use. They are just that- excuses. I can always find excuses. Oh, I can't do my homework because in a week from now I will have to go to class. It's like what, that doesn't make any sense? Exactly.

I will never make fun of somebody who is in the gym and trying to change themselves for the better. But those that sit on their couch, dual-wielding a quadruple baconator and foot-long chili-cheese coney, deserve to be viewed as disgusting...because they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    Fatties absolutely disgust me. It shows they are weak (giving into cravings) and lazy (not going to the gym). Not attractive attributes at all. They are disgusting to look at and the plethora of excuses just makes it all the more annoying as ****.

"Oh, I don't have time"- yet, you have time to watch hours of TV or spend an hour shoveling food down your throat 5 times a day? You can't make time a few days of the week to get in the God damn gym?

"I love my body"- **** you, no you don't. You're just lazy. And if you did love your body, then you would take care of it.

"I have a thyroid condition"- if I got paid a dollar for everytime I heard this shit, I would be rich. So, all of you fatties just happen to be in the 1% of the population that was actually born with this condition? Right.

Amongst a whole plethora of other bs excuses they use. They are just that- excuses. I can always find excuses. Oh, I can't do my homework because in a week from now I will have to go to class. It's like what, that doesn't make any sense? Exactly.

I will never make fun of somebody who is in the gym and trying to change themselves for the better. But those that sit on their couch, dual-wielding a quadruple baconator and foot-long chili-cheese coney, deserve to be viewed as disgusting...because they are.
    You have serious issues in your delusional world there, kid.

Are you all in middle school? In middle school i used to tease them and all that.. i felt bad for it afterwards. Now i simply don't care. it's their life, what they want to do with their body is their business, what gives you the right to judge them? if they enjoy food and don't care about their appearance, so what? it's their choice. whether by choice, genes, laziness, i couldn't give a damn.

grow up and be adults, kids.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I had to rent a car once and the guy at the rental place was an elephant man. It was the worst.

I had an history teacher in high school that looked like he could've been a dancer in the Thriller music video. Dude must have lit his cigarettes with a blow torch.

let's pretend we are all perfect

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    let's pretend we are all perfect

No one is saying you have to be perfect.

Just that fat people are gross. And ugly people also since we are on the subject. But its not like they can help that for the most part. No one is forcing fat people to inhale a McDonalds 50 Piece and wash it down with a McFlurry

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No one is saying you have to be perfect.

Just that fat people are gross. And ugly people also since we are on the subject. But its not like they can help that for the most part. No one is forcing fat people to inhale a McDonalds 50 Piece and wash it down with a McFlurry
    are you also disgusted by people who smoke or drink

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    I look "fat" as fvck in that gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Women who do that disgust me.

But both are annoying especially when people get sloppy drunk. I don't understand how that is fun.
    i like drunk sluts