Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: NSA whistleblower Snowden arrives in Moscow

According to the media and all these official reports, he was supposedly on a plane to Cuba not too long ago... How'd that turn out?

most importantly, the true story isnt about where Snowden is.. The true story is: what should be the consequence for the government systematically destroying our 4th amendment rights (and trying to destroy the 1st amendment as well)

I think it is a bigger story that Clapper lied directly to Congress, and yet there are no perjury charges pending.. WTF??

If I lie to congress, do I get to simply write a letter to Diane Feinstein apologizing and everything is all good? I doubt it..

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    The fvck are you talking about I "backtracked"? Read my first post on this topic.

"official statements" =\= evidence
    How is a multitude of sources, all independent from another saying they were directly involved with putting Snowden on a plane to Moscow not evidence? You are backtracking all over the place here, shitting all over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    According to the media and all these official reports, he was supposedly on a plane to Cuba not too long ago... How'd that turn out?

most importantly, the true story isnt about where Snowden is.. The true story is: what should be the consequence for the government systematically destroying our 4th amendment rights (and trying to destroy the 1st amendment as well)

I think it is a bigger story that Clapper lied directly to Congress, and yet there are no perjury charges pending.. WTF??

If I lie to congress, do I get to simply write a letter to Diane Feinstein apologizing and everything is all good? I doubt it..
    These are all excellent points.

Ultimately, the location of Snowden does not matter, and discussing his location is distracting us from the real issues at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    How is a multitude of sources, all independent from another saying they were directly involved with putting Snowden on a plane to Moscow not evidence? You are backtracking all over the place here, shitting all over yourself.
    are you really asking me how multiple sources saying things independently does not equal evidence?
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-03-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Hey Nanners, your tinfoil hat status has just been confirmed.

Banned

His statement today:

[QUOTE]Hello. My name is Ed Snowden. A little over one month ago, I had family, a home in paradise, and I lived in great comfort. I also had the capability without any warrant to search for, seize, and read your communications. Anyone

What have we become...?

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    What have we become...?
    Become? Has anything really changed? The past is as sordid as the present man, same shi, different day.

What's he up to these days?