Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AI is a loser

I rule the local playground joewait's Avatar

I was the first person to say this would happen. And everyone here called me a racist and an idiot. I could have told you this a while ago.
    Just wait till Carmelo gets back, and all hell with break loose. At least one core player will get traded by summer

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joewait
    I was the first person to say this would happen. And everyone here called me a racist and an idiot. I could have told you this a while ago.
    Just wait till Carmelo gets back, and all hell with break loose. At least one core player will get traded by summer

what exactly happened??? nothing... this isnt the team, AI is not trying to take over.... so what exactly happened????

You get rid of the two top scorers on the team... replace them with AI. AI doesnt know the offense or the players around him. If he scores forty his is a chucker and if he passes they lose.

I'm simple-minded

this denver team will not make the playoffs

i could see them plummet 5-7 games below .500.

what the hell are u talking about? your bashing them before they have a chance to prove them selves. just let them play together before you cast judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    what exactly happened??? nothing... this isnt the team, AI is not trying to take over.... so what exactly happened????

You get rid of the two top scorers on the team... replace them with AI. AI doesnt know the offense or the players around him. If he scores forty his is a chucker and if he passes they lose.
    The thing is that they really haven't played any good teams with him back. They even lost to his old 76ers squad! they lost to a dallas team without dirk. He isn't making them any better.

And I can tell you for a fact that him and carmelo are not compatible. Honestly what the hell was Denver thinking?? putting 2 guys on the same squad who play off of isolations and cannot move without the ball and who both demand 25+ shots a night to be effective. Not to mention both are defensive liabilities. It just reeks of disaster.

I'm simple-minded

The thing is that they really haven't played any good teams with him back. They even lost to his old 76ers squad! they lost to a dallas team without dirk. He isn't making them any better.

And I can tell you for a fact that him and carmelo are not compatible. Honestly what the hell was Denver thinking?? putting 2 guys on the same squad who play off of isolations and cannot move without the ball and who both demand 25+ shots a night to be effective. Not to mention both are defensive liabilities. It just reeks of disaster.
    amen

and both need to chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by IamtheWalrus
    this denver team will not make the playoffs

i could see them plummet 5-7 games below .500.
    man you must be the most clueless person on this planet. do us all a favor and shut your pile hole.

Quote Originally Posted by nugsfreak
    what the hell are u talking about? your bashing them before they have a chance to prove them selves. just let them play together before you cast judgment.
    True. but look: they even managed to lose to the hornets, when the hornets were missing their 3 best players. I can't see iverson making them any better. just my opinion

I'm simple-minded

Quote Originally Posted by nugsfreak
    man you must be the most clueless person on this planet. do us all a favor and shut your pile hole.
    this is my opinion...you can have your own.

i think ai is a bad team player

he needs to play with guys that dont' need the ball.

he would even have problems palying with KG....he needs guys like mutombo, snow, hill, and a iggy...everyone else playing with him will crash.

its not a coincidence that every 2nd option has crashed when playing with AI.

and another ignorant person that has no clue what he is talking about. lets see your team play with out their main scorer and numerous injuries and see how many games you can win.

the 76er game we had the following players out
    Melo
    Camby
    Nene
    Jr smith
    Kenyon martin ( out for the season)

can your team win a game with those core type players out?

I'm simple-minded

so scrubs v. scrubs w/ a "superstar" and they still lose

AI can't win.

this is my opinion...you can have your own.

i think ai is a bad team player

he needs to play with guys that dont' need the ball.

he would even have problems palying with KG....he needs guys like mutombo, snow, hill, and a iggy...everyone else playing with him will crash.

its not a coincidence that every 2nd option has crashed when playing with AI.
    your opinion has no backbone what so ever, so please get some backbone before you go typing your opinion. I agree that people are titled to their own opinion but at least have an intellegent one

I'm simple-minded

where is your backbone of ur argument?

because he was playing with scrubs?

and he can't even beat other teams with scrubs?

good argument.

so scrubs v. scrubs w/ a "superstar" and they still lose

AI can't win.
    could your team win with second string player playing big minutes? lets see

I'm simple-minded

i just read ur screen name...no wonder you were about to cry when the nuggets made this trade.

hahhaah....good game....