View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #532
Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Originally Posted by hito da god
so are you telling me you'd rather have allen iverson guard ANYONE over chauncey billups? that's hilarious.

I'm telling you AI wasnt the only problem defensively for Denver. Replacing him with Billups doesnt change much.

billups brings a culture of winning and defense to denver, which is something that was missing before. he'll set a great example for everybody else to follow.

Right. 1 player at the PG position will do that much for a teams defense.

cold spells on offense? are you serious? you're asking how a POINT GUARD can't help reduce the number of cold spells on offense... have you ever played basketball? that's just a ridiculous question in itself. you add a great point guard who can run an offense [in a MUCH more fluid manner than allen iverson], that's how their 'cold spells' on offense will be fixed.

"I wouldnt be surprised if Denver makes it to the WCF"

Thats the definition of rediculous my friend.

Like I said before if you took time to break down Denver Nuggets problems? Chauncey Billups doesnt solve them all. There is a reason why you may be one if not the only person who feels this team with Billups now wont surprise you making the WCF.

But hey all Denver needed was a PG like Billups. Lets sit back and watch them be a better team than last yr with AI.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote