Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    I rule the local playground theinfamousmobb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
    i'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, son. i agree 100% with the ringtone comments. and i know others do to. to the virgin ear, your beats are tight. but they need mucho improvement. i'd like to meet the guy you sold a beat to for a $125. i bet i can sell him a box of envelopes for $20.
    When garbage beats like "Its Going Down" can make millions I think im safe.

Saw a basketball once Clearance sale's Avatar

Jerm, JordanPippenRodman I respect your thoughts but why such in a crude manner? I mean can't you say I don't like them and just move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Clearance sale
    Jerm, JordanPippenRodman I respect your thoughts but why such in a crude manner? I mean can't you say I don't like them and just move on?
    Cuz their haters 'tis all.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinfamousmobb
    When garbage beats like "Its Going Down" can make millions I think im safe.
    Nitty is an established producer and you gotta respect his beats man. Know your level!

CUz their haters 'tis all.
    Dude I'm not hating, it's like you just took beats from popular songs and sampled different instruments from them to make one beat and that is whack. Did you do anything original there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Nitty is an established producer and you gotta respect his beats man. Know your level!

Dude I'm not hating, it's like you just took beats from popular songs and sampled different instruments from them to make one beat and that is whack. Did you do anything original there?
    Every single song I made without copying anything, please show me an example of me doing so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clearance sale
    Agreed.

rank sentamentalist

Nice beats man.

Although I may have one of those "virgin ears", I still liked em' a lot. I especially enjoyed the strings one, the last one I think.

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    Nice beats man.

Although I may have one of those "virgin ears", I still liked em' a lot. I especially enjoyed the strings one, the last one I think.

Keep it up.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I didn't listen to them (not a fan of that crap) but props on actually doing something instead of sitting around dissing what other people do and not doing anything yourself like the other clowns in this thread.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Wooo is stuck in my head. So now it's getting annoying but it was nice at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    I didn't listen to them (not a fan of that crap) but props on actually doing something instead of sitting around dissing what other people do and not doing anything yourself like the other clowns in this thread.
    exactly. if anything you deserve some props for trying, and the best advice is to just keep doing what you do. If you love doing it, just keep at it, if you work hard enough at something it'll often work out.

I listened to your beats, they're good, they are a little unpolished and that sort of thing, but no hate from me, you've done well. Don't give up on it either, I used to do beats in high school but I just stopped at some point and I wish I hadn't, it was good fun.
    keep up the good work bro

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Only felt like 2, the others seem like a work in progress. But you dont make dope beats overnight. Takes time, patience, experimentation ontop of simply having an EAR for music. One beat was unfinished and not bad so far, like to hear the end result.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Yeah like we should go to filmschool and learn how to handle cameras. What's the use of trying in something you'll never be good at?...Nobody gives you credit for trying in the real world man, you get credit for succeeding. Stick to what gives you success, phuck trying!...

Saw a basketball once KillaCamNOHOMO's Avatar

Default jordanpippenrodman

mobb... cam'ron is the mixtape king of new york...

u make ringtone beats.. stop hatin on killa cam.. and put up beats, not ringtones...

Saw a basketball once KillaCamNOHOMO's Avatar

Default haha

jerm i agree with you..

mobb.. i dont wanna say this to you, but like i stated before.. i can purchase plenty of ringtones for a dollar on my phone..

funny thing is...

the beats on my cell phone are better