Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Watched the video again, and she's definitely on something. It looks like she's not coping well with whatever she's on, which reinforces my belief that she was drugged against her will.

I can imagine a situation where she's invited over for a drink, gets drugged, starts feeling strange, and attempts to return to her room.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    rambo24 is a ****ing intelligent human being. He can imagine shit like ghosts and he calls them deeper truths. **** stupid facts and observations from stupid experiments, all you need is your imagination.
    Yup, the use of imagination is hands down the highest intellectual thought that has time and time again evolved mankind. Einstein had a dream he was running at the speed of light and based his whole conception on this idea alone; then you have Watson with the imagination of 2 snakes intertwining to create the double helix, so on and so forth, not to mention many great thinkers such as Newton, Kant, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc. who have used their imaginations to make great strides towards the advancement of mankind.

The system you guys are using (which revolves around a mediocre public education that teaches a distorted system of truth) has yield absolutely no modern day "geniuses" in our public colleges today and in fact discourages the usage of a very valuable aspect of our intellect: creativity.

I am not an educated guy; I am a philosopher, so my idea of truth and intellect is very different than your's. You see, you were TOLD how to think, while I was taught to really think. Big difference.

Hume>Kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Yup, the use of imagination is hands down the highest intellectual thought that has time and time again evolved mankind. Einstein had a dream he was running at the speed of light and based his whole conception on this idea alone; then you have Watson with the imagination of 2 snakes intertwining to create the double helix, so on and so forth, not to mention many great thinkers such as Newton, Kant, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc. who have used their imaginations to make great strides towards the advancement of mankind.

The system you guys are using (which revolves around a mediocre public education that teaches a distorted system of truth) has yield absolutely no modern day "geniuses" in our public colleges today and in fact discourages the usage of a very valuable aspect of our intellect: creativity.

I am not an educated guy; I am a philosopher, so my idea of truth and intellect is very different than your's. You see, you were TOLD how to think, while I was taught to really think. Big difference.
    You are the next Einstein, Watson, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc.

You possess a self-insulating thought process, If anyone disagrees they simply become part of the masses beneath your level of thought, meaning for you there is no information anyone could share that could change your mind.

Have fun with this in your future, you're about to become one miserable SOB

You are the next Einstein, Watson, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc.
    I bet you have neither read them nor had any conception of what they really stood for.

Hume>Kunt.

I bet you have neither read them nor had any conception of what they really stood for.
    Don't need to. I can imagine it or dream about it at night.

코비=GOAT

Iamrambo24 derailed this thread so hard with his nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    You possess a self-insulating thought process, If anyone disagrees they simply become part of the masses beneath your level of thought, meaning for you there is no information anyone could share that could change your mind.

Have fun with this in your future, you're about to become one miserable SOB
    Well, at least you are catching on. Unlike these intellectual hasbeens who think they know it all, the act of questioning to me in and of itself is the process of learning.

Come up with a better idea, and my mind will change. Period. And really it is the start of digging for deeper truths and not merely regurgitating what you were told or read in a news article that will change my position, and the only way to do that is to have a curious non-restrictive mind.

As is, half of the stuff these guys are posting are sh*t I can read somewhere else or someone else said it before. It's almost like they dig for some fancy witty one liners and repeat it on here as their own. It's nothing new and they sit there and claim they are so f*ckin smart.

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Iamrambo24 derailed this thread so hard with his nonsense.
    My apologies. Carry on with Elisa Lam.

Don't need to. I can imagine it or dream about it at night.
    You're such a troll. It's kind of cute. *hugs*

Hume>Kunt.

You're such a troll. It's kind of cute. *hugs*
    Why do I have to read stupid facts? It's not like those scientists used accepted math or the scientific method to confirm their inspiration.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Oh how deep does the rabbit hole go?

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling.
    Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Intagram sent from Lam days before her death...

What the ****?

Video of some Chinese guy doing his own investigation:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4ODQ1NTU2.html

Interesting to note the layout of the 14th floor as thats where she was in the elevator video.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.
    I really hope you're not religious..

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Oh how deep does the rabbit hole go?

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling.
    Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Intagram sent from Lam days before her death...

is that the whole photo from her instagram?