Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Mor'Fiyah
    Wade had the better game. Yes.

But anyone trying to argue that the foul was not the cheapest of shots from a clearly irritated Dwayne Wade is clearly in denial mode. Wade's comments after are even worse... and you can hear the surprise in Reggie's and the commentators' voices at the intent of the foul and the lack of concern after Bryant is obviously hurt. I lost a lot of respect for Dwayne Wade after that play.

I've lost respect for Wade the minute Lebron showed up in Miiami and he started acting like a little b***h, just like Lebron. Funny how a lot of people are saying the Heat are going to win the title this year, but Wade's actions seem to be telling a very different story.

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    I've lost respect for Wade the minute Lebron showed up in Miiami and he started acting like a little b***h, just like Lebron. Funny how a lot of people are saying the Heat are going to win the title this year, but Wade's actions seem to be telling a very different story.

Stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Kobe didn't win, the West won. Plus, Wade obviously had a better game. Look.

Kobe: 27 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl, 9/17 (53%) 8 FTA
    Wade: 24 pts, 10 reb, 10 ast, 2 stl, 11/15 (73%) 2 FTA

Now who contributed more to the team again?

STFU KID

STFU all the way to Pluto!!!

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Even with that I still respected him as the alpha dog on that team since he got both Bosh and Lebron to come to him. I completely understand him disliking Kobe too being another alpha dog but to take that out on Kobe during an ASG? And exhibition game where there won't be any repercussions except possible injury to a player?! WTF?

Wade made a bitch move for ASG. But shit happens, it was a hard foul, he didn't go up there to broke his nose.

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    Typos.
    I know, just pointing out the obvious. It was late last night.

Who the hell fouls like that in an All Star Game. I just facepalmed, but then after his comments I was Wade's a fckn idiot.

Yeah I've always gotten the vibe that those two don't like each other. There were barely any fouls in the first place and he gives that awkward ass head shot. His post game comments prove it was in retaliation

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Yeah I've always gotten the vibe that those two don't like each other. There were barely any fouls in the first place and he gives that awkward ass head shot. His post game comments prove it was in retaliation
    There has always been beef dating back to the 2005 X-Mas day game when Kobe put 48 on him. They have even had questionable physical exchanges, too. There is resentment both ways I think in that relationship. Wade is also his closest competitor in terms of 2nd greatest SG of all-time status.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Kobe didn't win, the West won. Plus, Wade obviously had a better game. Look.

Kobe: 27 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl, 9/17 (53%) 8 FTA
    Wade: 24 pts, 10 reb, 10 ast, 2 stl, 11/15 (73%) 2 FTA

Now who contributed more to the team again?

STFU KID
    Who is the kid here? Kobe did win...he is on the West. You are arguing over semantics. So mad

Decent playground baller

Seriously we have Kevin Love face stomping and everyone is like "he's not that kinda player". Now we have a hard foul, which is no different than any other hards fouls, which in this case happened to result in a slight injury, and you guys are wishing for others to get injured? FFS, you guys have the dirtiest players in Bynum and Artest. Admittedly Wade shouldn't have been playing so hard in a ASG but how was he suppose to know Kobe's nose was as soft as MJ's?

Quote Originally Posted by d21221hk
    Seriously we have Kevin Love face stomping and everyone is like "he's not that kinda player". Now we have a hard foul, which is no different than any other hards fouls, which in this case happened to result in a slight injury, and you guys are wishing for others to get injured? FFS, you guys have the dirtiest players in Bynum and Artest. Admittedly Wade shouldn't have been playing so hard in a ASG but how was he suppose to know Kobe's nose was as soft as MJ's?
    Double Standard

Kobe didn't even retaliate againts Wade. He knows that its part of the game. I hated this F*cker who said that the NBA is soft nowadays. That's a Bad Boys Pistons-esque level foul.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    There has always been beef dating back to the 2005 X-Mas day game when Kobe put 48 on him. They have even had questionable physical exchanges, too. There is resentment both ways I think in that relationship. Wade is also his closest competitor in terms of 2nd greatest SG of all-time status.
    Kobrick never put 48 on Wade in his life, my man.

He scored 40 in the Christmas game, on like 30% shooting. And Wade sonned him him in Ovetime.

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    If you want to see a stupid @$$hole just look in your mirror. You are probably 1 of the 5 posters that I really hate in this forum. You ain't funny.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-all-star-game

Wade praised Kobe's after the All Star game. He said that he's one of the best player of all time.
    I don't care what he said after the All Star Game. His actions speak louder than his words. Wade is still the little whiny bitch we all know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am a player fan. This Flip Flopper changes his team every year. Last year he rooted for the Lakers this year he's now a loyal Clippers fan.
    You really are one stupid [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ck. I've been a Clipper fan since '01, and you would know this if LeBron's dick wasn't so deep down your throat. The Clippers have been my team ever since the Grizzlies left, and I can still respect the Lakers club and root for them whenever they're not playing LAC, which is more than I can say for you.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by d21221hk
    Kobrick fans are pu$$ies. That much is clear...

I bet Kobrick himself isn't even trippin over the foul.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Kobrick never put 48 on Wade in his life, my man.
    42 on Wade and Eddie Jones ... my fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiNpcPzlNs4

Considering it was Kobe v.s. Shaq / Wade, I consider that impressive.