I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default We Need Kyle Lowry

i went to disney today to go to the nba prospect workouts and i saw zeke, larry brown, larry bird and a few more coaches, while i was helping the players workout for the nba prospect i noticed cendric simmons arms and he has a 7'4 wingspan, he was doing winmills and three sixties off vert from the block!! it was crazy but the best player at the camp was kyle lowry, this kid is the next chauncey billups and you better believe me when i tell you, no one on the court could stay in front of him, another gaurd i saw was darius washington jr my good friend from high school and middle school, he was crossing rashad anderson like it was easy, patrick o'bryant impressed me and will be a top 12 pick, but i just couldnt believe how lowry was so good he was taking people off the dribble and pulling way deeper then nba range he was dunkin on people crossing, playin d, i love his game

We already have nate. I say draft a SF and a C and sign Speedy Claxton.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Lowry is the truth, but you guys already have enough of those types of players.

you say we have nate right? lowry is better then nate, i would rather have lowry before nate im telling you

and nate cant do have the shit lowry can do

Unregistered
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

kyle lowry is alright but nate robinson is a really good player i dont think lowry is better then nate he is more then a dunker

lowry does more then nate can do, nate has more ups thats it, lowry has better handles and a better shot

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Why does it matter? With a gaurd rotation of Stephon, Steve, Jamal Crawford, and Nate, with Jalen, Q, and Qyntel Woods getting some minutes, you'll never find space for Lowry. Add to the fact that Brown refuses to play rookies unless they're great at defense which Kyle is only average, but only for his height which is going to hurt him in the league though it didn't in college. You're not going to get Lowry.

Secondly, you must have not watched a lot of Nate Robinson or Kyle Lowry if you think Kyle has the better shot. Kyle's shot is about 15 feet in, at best while Nate has 3 point range. Kyle's ability is to push the ball and drive, his shot is not there. Nate's shot is streaky but its more legit.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

If the Knicks came up with some sort of trade package that included Nate Robinson I'd be all for picking Lowry. He really is better than Robinson regardless of the media attention and root for underdog (Nate's being 5'8" ) attitude that people have. Without that trade though there would are too many players fighting for the same spots.

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Default Re: We Need Kyle Lowry

Seeing as this thread was made in 2006 what do you guys think about both players careers respectively and if Lowry would've made an impact on the Knicks?