Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Default Re: which 5 posters would u choose to represent ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    I'll give 3 lineups. Each lineup complements each other lol

Department of Treasury (Main Trait: Financial Accumen, class, Global Knowlege, Business Smarts)
    1. Rufuspaul
    2. JtotheIzzo
    3. macmac
    Runner-Up: Primetime

Department of Defense (Main Trait: Ability to retaliate, crush, eliminate, protect and win the people over0
    1. bmulls
    2. JayGuevara
    3. Gobb
    runner up; starface :oldlol;

Department of Education (Main Trait: Profess knowledge, intellectual curiosity, insight, and wit0
    1. Ridonks
    2. Deucewallaces
    3. boozehound
    runnerup;vapid

Department of Social Services (Main Trait: Create a fun, playful atmosphere with an emphasis on enjoying yourself and serving others)
    1. Lamar Doom\
    2. Nick young
    3. dd59
    runnerup: puj

Department of Justice 9main trait; being the glue guy and the unbiased 'tough but fair' judge clarence thomas motherfukker of the group)
    1. rezznor
    2. Kblaze
    3. Redblackattack
    runner up; millwad
    I should at least be a runner up in Department of Defense or Justice

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    b-low
    jtotheizzo
    rainintwos
    jailblazers
    rezznor

intellectually diverse, racially diverse, temperamentally diverse, sorta politically diverse

sexually diverse?
    I agree with JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7 being in there. Also, as much as Lamar Doom gets on my nerves, he's a shoe-in. He's about as diverse and likable as they come. Another highly obvious choice that should be in anyone's list, is JEFFERSON MONEY.

You can argue for or against JtotheIzzo and Jailblazers7, but Lamar Doom and especially J$ you just can't exclude. I think it was -ptitty- that made the point they should be highly knowledgeable and participate in the main forum on a regular basis, but I completely disagree, 100%. Off the Court Lounge is the heart and soul of InsideHoops. It's always been that way.

Having said that, like me, love me, hate me or whatever, I'm not a staple for such a list if one were to exist, but you'd be a genuine doo-doo head if you exclude me. I've been here since before 99% of the current/active members. I used to post heavily in the main forum back in the EZBoard days. At times, I've given this place life when it were otherwise on life-support. For better or worse, I've kept heads entertained and offer a very unique /\bstract brand of poster.

Oh, and I'm somewhat surprised GOBB isn't mentioned more in this thread. I believe he has more posts than any other poster here, and while he's merely a shell of his former self (especially considering when he was knocking kids silly during his EZBoard reign of terror), he's still a solid contributor in almost every forum.

So, JEFFERSON MONEY, GOBB and Lamar Doom. You just can't leave them off such a list, and whether or not I'm in your Top 5 to represent this InsideHoops shit, I'm at a minimum 6th man of the year - and straight $ when my shot gets hot.

... and if you're sitting there reading this and this sums up your expression, then let me be the first to invite you to the curb so I can smack the mouth out of your shit.

I'd think about it in terms of subject matter

Lebron23 - all things dick-sucking Lebron
    Empire999 - all things dick-sucking Kobe

rest of you - just like to suck dick

BTW i'm offended none of you chose me for one of those categories. I should a top5 troll on ISH mininum.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    L. Kizzle (Knows everything about black people)
    Hawker (Knows that black people exist...)
    Wile E. Coyote (Grade A genius)
    Gundress (Grade A-lcoholic)

and finally *drumroll*

Jeff. But in the end he will be the only one who shows up because he'll refuse to give the other 4 directions for their GPS's. Something about the idea of people being able to type in what they're looking for and search for it makes him uneasy.
    Gundress does not seem like an alcoholic. He seems like one of those foreign people that are ok at english and want to speak english every chance they get but suck with grammer, punctuation and just everything english-speaking in general.

Nice choice on the Jeff #1 troll part.. iv'e seen him troll some kids pretty hard.. just his moderating style is enough for plenty of lulz.

Also i'm pretty sure onceinadecade use to be his troll account. Reason? I trolled the **** out of that account when it was still active and I got banned right away and Jeff left this subtle hint in there that it was him.

Also, I"m psychic so **** u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    I'd think about it in terms of subject matter

Lebron23 - all things dick-sucking Lebron
    Empire999 - all things dick-sucking Kobe

rest of you - just like to suck dick

BTW i'm offended none of you chose me for one of those categories. I should a top5 troll on ISH mininum.
    Cool avatar. I like that. If that rook had a pecker, you can be damn sure I'd put my mouf on it. Slurpie slurpy regardless of herpy herpie. Licky lickie give a rook some noggin' quickie quicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Cool avatar. I like that. If that rook had a pecker, you can be damn sure I'd put my mouf on it. Slurpie slurpy regardless of herpy herpie. Licky lickie give a rook some noggin' quickie quicky.
    I'd let you too.. you seem sexy. Also herps is disgusting. That would probably be my one turn-off.

Why everybody just assumes it has to be a diverse group? If anything, ISH is full of brainwashed overreacting morons. They all the same to me, either is it Nick Young or KennethGriffin or Pupun or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Why everybody just assumes it has to be a diverse group? If anything, ISH is full of brainwashed overreacting morons. They all the same to me, either is it Nick Young or KennethGriffin or Pupun or whatever.
    That's the population at large, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    I'd let you too.. you seem sexy. Also herps is disgusting. That would probably be my one turn-off.
    Well, news flash buddy. The Rook has been known to perform a gamut of sexual favors for the Queen, and everybody knows the Queen takes it up the ass from the Bishop, and the Bishop is bisexual, meaning, he has the AIDS. You might have dodged the herpie train, but the HIV express is choo-choo'n cu[COLOR="Black"]m[/COLOR]in' around the mountain when she cu[COLOR="Black"]m[/COLOR]s if you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

"Swish me luck!"

J$ list is funny because of how he breaks down each department. Who does that?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    J$ list is funny because of how he breaks down each department. Who does that?
    J-money..

Clipperfans86
    Stallionaire
    Duma
    Pauk
    Jeff

Bball Knowledge:
    Shaqattack
    Kblaze
    RedBlackAttack
    Jlip
    Legends66

Humor
    Theoo
    Theoo
    Theoo
    Spell&Grammar
    LelBron

Trolling
    Ripthekik
    mr Jabbar
    Nick Young
    KennethGriffin
    and the goat troll, JEFF! :P

NBA Superstar

You gonna get raped (aka the wrong nikkas to fakk wit, aka do not battle these guys):

J$
    GOBB
    Jizzo
    Deuce
    Jabes

Relentlessly Shit Talkin Crew:

Nick Young
    Starface
    Primey
    LoJ
    Random New Cat

BTE Posse:

Zen and his crew, look inside if you want names.

Level headed posse

RidonKs
    Rufus
    MacMac
    RBA
    Thorpe

I could do others but mad busy these last few months, gonna spend some time here in the near future typing up something for the ages tho, check your local listings.