Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

Default Re: Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

Well the Lakers are rumored to be shopping those two.. bad source though. They REALLY need a playmaker for the 2nd unit. Blake is best playing off of Kobe for spot up 3s, not creating for a unit himself.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Rumor: Lakers have deals lined up with Blake to Blazers and/or Duhon to Raptors

The source has like 15 followers. Not happening and Lakers can't do it within the cap rules last I checked.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Bad idea for the Blazers to take on Blake. His contract is not great, and he would take away minutes from Lillard. I hope there is no truth to this, because I can't think of a trade where this makes sense for Portland.

please get these two off of my team

I saw marc stein report about it a couple days ago...dunno about this source tho

Almost fapped, then I saw the source.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeyNote
    please get these two off of my team

I saw marc stein report about it a couple days ago...dunno about this source tho
    I think given how stacked your starting line up is, you are not in any desperate need to get rid of them.

Cali Love

Duhon's contract next year can be bought out so he should be the easiest to trade.
    I wonder if there is a team dumb enough to take on Blake tho.

opening up spots for CDR, DJO and Sacre would be great

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Last thing the Raptors need right now is another point guard.

oh. my. ****ing. god. stop being such stupid sheep. this guy is a fake. the end. close thread.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Bad idea for the Blazers to take on Blake. His contract is not great, and he would take away minutes from Lillard. I hope there is no truth to this, because I can't think of a trade where this makes sense for Portland.
    This. I do not want Blake anywhere near the Blazers. That being said, it's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I think given how stacked your starting line up is, you are not in any desperate need to get rid of them.
    It's not that I only think they're terrible...I want them off the team because they're terrible and mike brown is going to use them

I mean for christ's sake, the lakers finally sign a true back up 2 in meeks this off season, and this idiot was quoted saying "I'm going to give blake and duhon a shot at playing the back up 2" a couple of days ago

If I'm mitch I'm doing everything in my power to protect mike brown from mike brown

He has Meeks, he can use ebanks, they even got CDR now..and this bozo wants to "experiment" (using his own words) with blake or duhon at the back up 2

BREAKING: Lakers "close" to deal that would send backup PG Chris Duhon & rookie Darius Johnson Odom to Toronto for PG Jose Calderon #NBA

Not a super reliable source on twitter so take it with a grain of salt.

Local High School Star

Why even post this? Fakest source of all time.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    BREAKING: Lakers "close" to deal that would send backup PG Chris Duhon & rookie Darius Johnson Odom to Toronto for PG Jose Calderon #NBA

Not a super reliable source on twitter so take it with a grain of salt.
    I do not believe that, but Calderon would be a excellent backup PG. Terribly underrated player here.