Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    These kids are innocent.
    Probably.

But they will be found guilty regardless: the prosecutor has too much ammunition on their side.

1. The girl was passed out.

2. The boy in the video admitted she was passed out.

3. Multiple boys slept with her which means the sex was not consensual.

Even though she was a slut and slept with the boys before, in this instance, there was no telling whether or not it was consensual.

Those boys are f*cked.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    LMAO so first they never played a down for the team, then they never played a down for the varsity team and had played the year before?
    No. I said to you right from the start that they were sophomores who played on the freshman team the year prior. Hell, you were trying to argue that they played this past season. You've been all over the map. Frankly, it is hard to keep up with you.

I'm still confused as to what this has to do with anything. Really, who cares? They never played a down of football for the varsity, freshman, jayvee, 8th grade team, intramural squad, etc. after the allegations came to light, so why is it even of consequence?

I think the fact that they had played football for the school the year before and were only not on the team this year because they were in jail constitutes them being football players, you dolt.
    Where did I say they weren't football players? Cite the post.

I was initially just trolling cuz u mad but now you've really kind of exposed yourself here. These kids are clearly associated with the football team and played for it while you play directly into the stereotype the media portrays; biased small town people doing anything they can to distinguish this crime from their prized football team

I couldn't give two shits about the football team. I don't live in the city anymore and don't follow/attend/whatever high school football games. It is literally the last thing on my mind. The fact that you are so caught up with who played on what team and when shows that YOU are the one focusing on football, not me. They can banish football in the city for all I care.

I'm defending the coach, not because he is a football coach, but because he is a personal friend.

News flash: The freshman football team is still part of the football team
    Honestly, who cares? What the hell difference does it make?

Now you're the one twisting facts. As someone who played high school football I can tell you that if you played the year before, and were for some reason banned the next season, you are still considered "a football player". They clearly still associated with other team members as well. You typed your responses as if they had no ties to the football team at all when that is clearly not the case. Little white lies like that are the kind of thing that leads the media to believe there is a cover up
    Oh yeah... That makes complete sense.

Let's accuse people of a cover-up based on a completely benign conversation of what constitutes being a member of a team.

Newsflash: For anyone who has been following the case for more than 48 hours, it is widely known the situation with those who have been arrested and their extracurricular activities. Everyone knows they played football as freshmen. Everyone knows they were arrested prior to their sophomore seasons.

I guess I assumed you knew more about the case than you actually did. But, the idea you think I was trying to hide the fact that they were on the frosh team is literally comical. This information isn't exactly difficult to ascertain. What it has to do with a cover-up? That is anyone's guess.

I find it rather amusing that RBA, one of the more liberal posters here (and I don't mean that as an insult) is accusing the media of being biased and distorting the facts to fit their own agenda.

Banned

RBA always been one of the first people to call for internet justice. Now the gun is pointed at his people and he lost his cheerleader's spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Or, as it is also known, completely manufactured content.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

At least you've gone beyond the localleaks nonsense,
    Losers like phoenix always trying to latch onto the larger personalities off this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    RBA doing work

Good posts

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Probably.

But they will be found guilty regardless: the prosecutor has too much ammunition on their side.

1. The girl was passed out.

2. The boy in the video admitted she was passed out.

3. Multiple boys slept with her which means the sex was not consensual.

Even though she was a slut and slept with the boys before, in this instance, there was no telling whether or not it was consensual.

Those boys are f*cked.
    Your incoherence is staggering. Shorter Rambo24.

These boys are innocent. Here are three reasons they are guilty

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

i don't understand a word of that

Banned

The media is going to tear apart the town. The Sheriff and Coach should just step down if they love their community.

What astounds me are these ridiculous tweets and videos. I guess if you are capable of committing these awful acts you are capable of making it stupidly visible.

The actual rape itself is unfortunately not as shocking, as rape to more extreme degrees happens a lot more than it gets reported.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    What astounds me are these ridiculous tweets and videos. I guess if you are capable of committing these awful acts you are capable of making it stupidly visible.

The actual rape itself is unfortunately not as shocking, as rape to more extreme degrees happens a lot more than it gets reported.
    I agree.

Now, of course, I don't condone what happened but social media is destroying society when a bunch of kids have no remorse by posting it.

If there were no social media than we wouldn't have to see these disgusting acts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I find it rather amusing that RBA, one of the more liberal posters here (and I don't mean that as an insult) is accusing the media of being biased and distorting the facts to fit their own agenda.
    This but he's only human so he has many flaws
    Last edited by Pacers4ever; 01-14-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I agree.

Now, of course, I don't condone what happened but social media is destroying society when a bunch of kids have no remorse by posting it.

If there were no social media than we wouldn't have to see these disgusting acts.
    so we wouldnt have to see them but they would still be going on.. thats what you want?

Is the actual rape footage floating around anywhere on the web? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Is the actual rape footage floating around anywhere on the web? Just wondering.

This trial is currently going on.

Teammates of two high school football players from Ohio accused of raping a girl at a party last summer testified on Friday they saw their classmates commit sex acts on the girl during the alcohol-fueled events that night.

A third witness, a friend of the defendants who was also granted immunity, said he saw both defendants making sexual contact with her while she appeared to be passed out, naked and face down on a basement floor.

"She wasn't moving. She wasn't talking. She wasn't participating," said Anthony Craig, 18.

Mark Cole, a teammate granted immunity for his testimony, said he recorded a video of Mays performing the act on the girl during a car ride between houses in Steubenville the night of the party, but deleted it the next morning.

"It was one of those moments when you realize you did something wrong or stupid," Cole said during testimony in which he also said he drank eight to 10 beers that night and his memory of the evening was foggy.

Evan Westlake, who also was granted immunity, testified he saw Richmond commit a sex act on the girl on the basement floor of a house the same night last August.

Mays and Richmond are accused of raping the girl when she was too drunk to move or speak. She told police she did not remember what happened, but reported the incident the next day after she heard details from friends. The boys have denied raping her and say any sex that happened was consensual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/15/us...king.html?_r=0[QUOTE]A state forensics investigator, Joann Gibb, methodically quoted from text messages that she said came from the phone of one of the defendants, Trent Mays, 17, and from the phones of friends and classmates. The messages described the inebriated girl as

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Honestly, this county prosecutor has to be thanking her stars. Case with national coverage and it's probably the easiest one she'll ever litigate.