Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Charlotte's Gerald Wallace has been traded to Portland

jeez nice move fhe blazers

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    I like how everyone that's hating isn't brining up money. I am a Bobs fan who is happy. Gerald has little in the tank. Love the guy but getting two mid firsts and a project in Cunningham is worth the trade.
    Two mid firsts and a backup tweener.....show me a team that got anywhere with those kind of assetts. Jordan got f**ed in the a**hole once again.

With Jordans drafting history can you imagine what he'd pull out.

Serious playground baller Wicked_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Gerald's style of play + Portland trainers = career ending injury
    that made me laugh but at the same time nod with agreement.

It's sad to see prizbilla and dante go the where legit professionals always playing hard and never complaining. they are perfect roll players for any team. Cunningham played out of position all year this year and never complained he even started at center a couple times adn did his best.

i thin it's a great trade but now the blazers only have one legit center and that's camby...and he's straight glass. the blazers have no other big guys unless they play aldrige at the 1 which wouldnt be good since he really doesnt like to bang but has to at times. with all the minutes he's playing who knows he may get injured if he plays the 1 all the time. I dont know how this small ball is going to work especially defensevely. Mcmillan has some work on his hands....i'm reall curious to see his rotation when Wallace gets here.

Made that high school varsity squad sacredcow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_1
    i thin it's a great trade but now the blazers only have one legit center and that's camby...and he's straight glass. the blazers have no other big guys unless they play aldrige at the 1 which wouldnt be good since he really doesnt like to bang but has to at times. with all the minutes he's playing who knows he may get injured if he plays the 1 all the time. I dont know how this small ball is going to work especially defensevely. Mcmillan has some work on his hands....i'm reall curious to see his rotation when Wallace gets here.
    Absolutely false this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_1
    that made me laugh but at the same time nod with agreement.

It's sad to see prizbilla and dante go the where legit professionals always playing hard and never complaining. they are perfect roll players for any team. Cunningham played out of position all year this year and never complained he even started at center a couple times adn did his best.

First, Aldridge has been a beast in the paint this season and the one its point guard, center is the five. The Blazers have one of the best 8 man rotations in the NBA if Camby is healthy and Brandon is at least 75% of what he was...maybe even 60%. Rich Cho has fine a great job putting hard defensive minded guys around the perimeter and getting guys to take the burden off the two stars of the team.

I hope the Heat signs Pryzbilla if the Bobcats waives him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope the Heat signs Pryzbilla if the Bobcats waives him.
    Przybilla is coming back to Portland, the rumors say.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen

Portland still needs more depth at 5, and Da Vanilla Gorilla is a long-timer, would love him back.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
    I'm hearing the Bobcats likely won't release Przybilla and he will report to camp in Charlotte. However, Przybilla did hint at coming back after his contract, or in the case that the Bobcats change their mind.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    Two mid firsts and a backup tweener.....show me a team that got anywhere with those kind of assetts. Jordan got f**ed in the a**hole once again.

With Jordans drafting history can you imagine what he'd pull out.
    Nobody gets anywhere with an aging Gerald Wallace either. I expect him to age Shawn Marion style. Dump the salary and take the picks. Stupid to cut D.Brown though. Re-sign that kid ASAP and freakin' play him! They should have done more to deal Jackson too. He's a guy who could be a great asset to a playoff team, but does little for Charlotte at this point. I wonder if Augustine and Jackson for Butler and Beaubois could have gotten done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    Nobody gets anywhere with an aging Gerald Wallace either. I expect him to age Shawn Marion style. Dump the salary and take the picks. Stupid to cut D.Brown though. Re-sign that kid ASAP and freakin' play him! They should have done more to deal Jackson too. He's a guy who could be a great asset to a playoff team, but does little for Charlotte at this point. I wonder if Augustine and Jackson for Butler and Beaubois could have gotten done.
    Hate to break it to you Gerald Wallace is 28 and in his prime, Shawn Marion is 32. Two mid first round picks by the worst drafting team in the league. Nice one Jordan.