Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

I mean I don't expect him to be like "Hey Kevin (love) you wanna come over and play for the next 4 years and dominate?"

Just if Kevin texts him to say more than "I'm just hitting you up to kill all the rumors that I don't want to play with you. I'd like to play with you. I just want to win."

Something that says yeah man let's do play together if you want. We've got some experience from the olympic try outs together the u16 team as well, if you don't that's cool but we'd be a dominant force in the NBA together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I mean I don't expect him to be like "Hey Kevin (love) you wanna come over and play for the next 4 years and dominate?"

Just if Kevin texts him to say more than "I'm just hitting you up to kill all the rumors that I don't want to play with you. I'd like to play with you. I just want to win."

Something that says yeah man let's do play together if you want. We've got some experience from the olympic try outs together the u16 team as well, if you don't that's cool but we'd be a dominant force in the NBA together.
    Oh. Well our interpretations of recruiting must be different. He would be foolish not to entertain that.

College superstar

Or management could take it out of Rose's hands....

Deng, Charlotte's pick, rights to Mirotic for Love. He is worth more than that, but since Wolves think he'll be leaving anyway, and clearly favor Rubio more than Love, maybe it would work. Also, Minn just resigned Williams ( ), so might as well actually, you know... play him.

Rubio, Martin, Deng, Williams, Pek. Not a bad starting 5, particularly if Williams shows anything. Then they have some sweet assets with the pick and Mirotic.

I rarely am this cocky, but if you put Rose and Love on the same team, that team will win a championship within 3 years.

I agree that a lot of people are overreacting to one game, but this one game showed exactly why this team can not beat the Heat in 7 games. This team is in need of a mid-season trade. Dengs expiring contract alone would get a load of interest. Interested to see what may happen.

I have no doubts in Rose returning to form. As long as he can play, he will find ways to win. With Reggie Rose getting in that ass this offseason, hopefully that got the Bulls attention. You know damn well Rose is chirping to his inner circle about what he has to play with.

And I have to say this...I am rarely a cocky homer, but if you put Love on the Bulls with Derrick Rose and Thibs coaching, that will win a championship. Without a doubt.

([COLOR="Red"]EDIT: Posted from my android phone, repeated myself at the beginning and end while not realizing it. :) my bad.[/COLOR])
    Last edited by Undisputed; 11-05-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I rarely am this cocky, but if you put Rose and Love on the same team, that team will win a championship within 3 years.

I agree that a lot of people are overreacting to one game, but this one game showed exactly why this team can not beat the Heat in 7 games. This team is in need of a mid-season trade. Dengs expiring contract alone would get a load of interest. Interested to see what may happen.

I have no doubts in Rose returning to form. As long as he can play, he will find ways to win. With Reggie Rose getting in that ass this offseason, hopefully that got the Bulls attention. You know damn well Rose is chirping to his inner circle about what he has to play with.

And I have to say this...I am rarely a cocky homer, but if you put Love on the Bulls with Derrick Rose and Thibs coaching, that will win a championship. Without a doubt.

I agree with you on Kevin Love and good post Rose and Love on the same team, seems too good to be true right?

It's whether the coach and management believe that this current team is up to it. Going from that first Heat game, it showed alot of the exact same weaknesses we had back in '11. On a positive note, it was Heat's role players that killed us in the first game, we pretty much contained the big 3. If Butler and Dunleavy can have a good shooting series against the Heat, we are an outside chance.

I think Bulls management should explore the idea of trading Deng at the deadline if there is a viable option. Otherwise, we are looking at him walking for nothing or overpaying him when he is heading towards 30..

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Kevin love aint going no where and bulls shoulda won that game.. thibs lost it. We just need our rookies to play and get use to the game. I have high hopes on Snell and the other rook... The 3 pointers either fall at a decent clip or we are gonna struggle all season.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I think Bulls management should explore the idea of trading Deng at the deadline if there is a viable option. Otherwise, we are looking at him walking for nothing or overpaying him when he is heading towards 30..
    With Deng, we will see if the Bulls front office has learned about giving out bad contract. He needs to go, one way or another.

Another thing that annoys me about him is that timid/smiley personality. Never liked someone who didn't seem to wear their pride in the game.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    With Deng, we will see if the Bulls front office has learned about giving out bad contract. He needs to go, one way or another.

Another thing that annoys me about him is that timid/smiley personality. Never liked someone who didn't seem to wear their pride in the game.
    I am disagreeing with you a lot today, lol. I don't particularly care if a player "seems to" wear their pride or not.
    Fact is, Deng produces. I want him gone probably more than anyone else, but that's a product of his skillset not fitting a need coupled with his respective value, rather than indicative of my feelings toward Deng.