Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Does anyone here watch Suits?

Love this show!

I have only seen the first 4 episodes of season 2 though so I need to catch up. I really liked Jenny but it looks like she is out of the show. Hopefully she comes back later.

Lord Varys!

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

While I'm not complaining about how hot the chicks are, it has to be kind of unrealistic right? Everyone is somewhere between an 8 and a 10.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    While I'm not complaining about how hot the chicks are, it has to be kind of unrealistic right? Everyone is somewhere between an 8 and a 10.
    Yup not complaining though, hell I even think Jessica is hot.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Just saw the finale yesterday and all I'm gonna say is, Mike finally got it in.
    Last edited by The-Legend-24; 02-24-2013 at 05:48 AM.

New season tonight.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Once again, great stuff from this show. Already set up to be a great season.

just caught a couple of episodes the other night, was pretty good i'm going to have to start from the beginning now

Maybe it's just me but the last 2-3 episodes of last season and even the season premier last night were very mediocre. I almost felt like turning that shit off last night, until it picked up in the last 10 minutes.

The whole Mike and Rachel shit is just too boring, absolutely nothing of value there. Mike and Rachel on their own are pretty weak too imo. But I'm still going to stick with it for a while longer just cause the first season was so awesome so I'm hoping it gets back to more of that.

First Varys, now Cat... they're hiring actors from Game of Thrones!

Quote Originally Posted by arkain
    The whole Mike and Rachel shit is just too boring, absolutely nothing of value there. Mike and Rachel on their own are pretty weak too imo.
    I can agree with that. I just hope that story is out of the way now and they stay together without much issue for awhile. I really don't want to watch a long drawn out struggling relationship.

I loved the show. Now it is too much about love and shit and blah blah.

While I am a romantic myself, I do not like that Suits went this road. The first season was the bomb.

This is following a pretty similar script to white collar with Jenny being Kate(the first love that gets the main character in trouble and Rachel being Sarah, the hot chick he hooks up with later) Rachel has got to be one of the hottest women on tv right now. Whether or not I particularly care for that story, (and it's fine as far as tv drama relationships go) I'll deal with it to watch her.

It'll be interesting to see where this thing with Jessica and Harvey goes. It'll also be interesting to see how Harvey and mike get back together. What made this show great was their ability to play off of each other. IMO they are making a mistake with the larger overreaching plot rather than focusing on individual cases.

And btw am I the only one that was annoyed that they so blatantly screwed up the reality of the deron Williams contract? The whole I asked for triple thing annoyed me, considering anyone that follows bball at all knew he was getting max it was just a question of from where(and how much that team could offer) I know that's a small thing but it was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    And btw am I the only one that was annoyed that they so blatantly screwed up the reality of the deron Williams contract? The whole I asked for triple thing annoyed me, considering anyone that follows bball at all knew he was getting max it was just a question of from where(and how much that team could offer) I know that's a small thing but it was annoying.
    What would his initial offer have been then? It must have been pretty low if he can get triple..? Like sixth man low.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    It bugged me, but I know about basketball. I'm sure to anyone else it just makes Harvey look like the greatest negotiator on Earth, which i'm sure is what they were going for. Anyway, i'm sure Deron is happy to know that in fictional land he's worth $60 million a year.