Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: The Amazing SPIDER-MAN (July 3rd) - News and Speculation

I LOVED this movie. Being a crazy Spiderman fan, I was really excited and looking forward to this a LOT. I actually thought this did a much better job of letting us know the real Peter Parker. Also, it kind of let us see the bond between Peter and Uncle Ben. Like that scene in the basement after Peter's fight with Flash. Also, I liked the Lizard a lot as a villain, as it didn't have a purpose of just killing people or making money. All it wanted to do was to create a better world, a more equal one. However, his way of doing that was way too crazy.

One more thing. Does anyone have any ideas on who that guy is after the credits? UGHGHGH IT'S ITCHING ME TO KNOW.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    The only acting that I didnt like (surprisingly) was Emma Stone.. that was some strange sappy weeping she was doing..
    YES. I said the same thing to my friend. And I hated her reaction to Peter's last line. That alone ruined the movie for me lol.

Da Mavs

Absolutely loved it! Way better than the first one of the last series.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

One more thing. Does anyone have any ideas on who that guy is after the credits? UGHGHGH IT'S ITCHING ME TO KNOW.

To me it was clearly Norman Osborn.. The voice and connection to the Lizard made that kind of obvious for me. However, there seems to be a lot of speculation that it may be someone else, so I guess its up for debate. I dont see how the voice and presence wasnt blunt enough for people.

To me it was clearly Norman Osborn.. The voice and connection to the Lizard made that kind of obvious for me. However, there seems to be a lot of speculation that it may be someone else, so I guess its up for debate. I dont see how the voice and presence wasnt blunt enough for people.
    They should save GG for the third movie.

Maybe he needed to survive and decided to take the Green Goblin formula?

In an interview with Ifans, he said that it was a representative from Oscorp, and that Norman Osborn will have a huge part in later movies.

Saw a basketball once

Easily the best Spidey film to date. Both Garfield, and the script, have finally brought to the screen the essence of both Peter Parker and Spider Man.

I thought Tobey was an abomination in the role. Never sold it to me, at all. He was just a guy making the same dumb face over and over again, and then he puts on the spider-man outfit.

I thought the part where he created the suit was a bit rushed. But everything else was good

Also, Martin Sheen killed it as Uncle Ben.

Local High School Star Pinkhearts's Avatar

Nobody saw the football being thrown. And will you really believe someone from the stands threw an oval which bent the post? No one is going to question "No one kicked it, maybe the guy from the stand threw it?"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
    Nobody saw the football being thrown. And will you really believe someone from the stands threw an oval which bent the post? No one is going to question "No one kicked it, maybe the guy from the stand threw it?"
    what about the guy who threw it or kicked it towards Parker in the first place?

Still, the ability to palm a basketball so hard that a guy can't pull it out of his single hand and then jumping from the free throw line and breaking a backboard should draw a couple suspicions even if nobody saw the football thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    what about the guy who threw it or kicked it towards Parker in the first place?

Still, the ability to palm a basketball so hard that a guy can't pull it out of his single hand and then jumping from the free throw line and breaking a backboard should draw a couple suspicions even if nobody saw the football thing.
    But no one in their right mind would even believe that Peter Parker, the weird skater photographer can be the ultimate hero known as Spider-Man. That's something too good to believe.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Steve Nash parody of Spiderman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTz-LswOXA

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Rose
    Steve Nash parody of Spiderman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTz-LswOXA
    Grossest NBA movie parody of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    But no one in their right mind would even believe that Peter Parker, the weird skater photographer can be the ultimate hero known as Spider-Man. That's something too good to believe.
    I don't care how nerdy the kid is, the moment a superhero shows up the same time my classmate starts demonstrating superhuman abilities, I would question them.

Yeah but if it is Norman Osborn, then the director of this new movie got it way out of order. In Spiderman 3 we actually see the Professor: Doctor Connors, who is Peter's teacher at the college he attends, try and help him figure out what the venom is.

Therefore it went Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Sandman, Venom.

So now in the new Spiderman series they start it off with the Lizard...? Everything is just out of order too me.

I personally thought the movie wasn't very good. You can't beat the original Spiderman movie. In the new movie he doesn't even shoot webs from his wrist, he has some electric device to it for him

Banned

NBA4EVER... You are terribly uninformed. You lack the needed knowledge that deals with all of that.