Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Grizzlies are legit contenders in the west

Quote Originally Posted by ncrizzle
    Zbo missed 31 games, not 13. He was brought back early bc we wanted him to try to get his feet under him before the playoffs. He was not %100. He is now and is beasting. A worse team upset the spurs and took the thunder to 7games in 2011 without Rudy gay. This is the first time the core has been healthy and the supporting cast is better as well.

Also in the lock out season practically everyone was injured. We also were missing our best big man off the bench.
    Your right I did have it wrong. Still dude played more than half the season and at least health wise seemed pretty solid come playoff time. He just wasn't ready for the man beast Reggie Evans

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Zbo missed 13 games to start the season so the not being 100 percent excuse is getting old. Griffin and CP3 both got injured at the end of game 4... when Clippers took 3-1 lead.
    You are one dumb ****. If you even watched the series he was hobbling around the whole game. He barely could run. If someone is playing on 1 leg I hope another nba player would have his way against him, stop bringing up griffin he didn't even play the 4th cause he was a liability defensively and offensively, wasn't hitting free throws and his jumper is broke. Look at z-bo stats the playoffs before he had a crazy run similar to dirks run 2 years ago.
    Last edited by brandonislegend; 11-12-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Your right I did have it wrong. Still dude played more than half the season and at least health wise seemed pretty solid come playoff time. He just wasn't ready for the man beast Reggie Evans
    He and Gasol dominated McDyese and Duncan 2 years ago when he was in top form. Last year he was no where near himself in the playoffs or end of the season. It might have seemed like he was ok but if you watched him play here night in and night out, you'd know the difference. Go back and watch the playoff series against the Spurs and Thunder 2 years ago. It's not even the same person because of his injury. He seems to be as close to 100% as he can be now though.

Banned

Grizzlies would win the east

I think if the Grizzlies play OKC in the first round, then OKC is bounced in the first round.

Lets remember that last year was a lock out season with no training camp. So he wasnt really in the best shape to begin with. 31 games in a lock out season is like 45 in a regular season. Imagine coming off an injury doing 13 games in 17 nights? Just admit that its very likely that he was not %100. Its just ignorant to think otherwise. Dude is averaging 16/15 a a game now. Weather or not he was %100 then doesnt mean shit because he is %100 now and will beast. zbo would embarass evans if they played tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Grizzlies would win the east
    They have maybe the best chance against the Heat, but they could lose to another team. Besides, LBJ is hard to stop in 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    They have maybe the best chance against the Heat, but they could lose to another team. Besides, LBJ is hard to stop in 7 game series.
    The grizz actually should be in the east.Only WC team east of the mississippi river. ****ing Raptors.....

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Grizz can def beat any team in the NBA when Zach, Rudy and co are on fire, I think they have been a contender since they beat the Spurs back 2-3 years ago, the team plays atheltic smart basketball and they have shooters not much more you can ask for def a threat to anyone.

This team goes as Z-Bo goes. He's back to his beast mode.

I like this team a lot. As long as everyone stays healthy, they'll be dangerous.

You call reggie evans a man beast yet fully discount his and kmart's contributions during the series a few posts back.

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

Can you imagine how unstoppable they would be if they still had OJ Mayo

Quote Originally Posted by Birmingham1955
    Can you imagine how unstoppable they would be if they still had OJ Mayo

It was obvious that OJ Mayo needed to be the #1 option to be effective. He ain't getting that in Memphis. Good for him to do well in big D.

You think he'd still be as effective on 24 minutes off the bench?

I usually hit open layups

We are legit. Just have to stay healthy. The bench is allowing our startersto actually rest throughout the beginning of this season.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina

You call reggie evans a man beast yet fully discount his and kmart's contributions during the series a few posts back.

No you misread it. During Grizzlies series they were great, especially Reggie. I was saying some are using that series to say they were a huge part of the team but the rest of the year Martin was average and Evans was one dimensional. With the Odom we have gotten though I definitely miss Evans.