Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

I was just thinking about the season preview with Jax crashing. I have a theory on what happens. Clay rigs Jax's bike to crash, Jemma finds out, she tries to stop him from going on his ride, which leads to the crash. This is likely the final step in Clay's plans to retake the thrown because Jax can't lead if he can't ride.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz

It almost seemed like tara sucked off homeboy in jail, yet she didnt have any good news.
    Seems like shes planning to when she told Jax she didn't get to see Otto so would have to go bac kagain next week.

Does it bother anyone else that a third of the club is now made up of recently voted in nomads. When Clay and his band of nomads voted together and only lost the vote by 1 it was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Does it bother anyone else that a third of the club is now made up of recently voted in nomads. When Clay and his band of nomads voted together and only lost the vote by 1 it was pathetic.
    Juice turned into Clay's bitch pretty quickly too. He is such a shitty character.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Has there ever been a more violent show? I never saw The Shield but I can assume it was up there.
    There have been more violent shows on premium cable channels like Oz on HBO, but probably not on regular cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Juice turned into Clay's bitch pretty quickly too. He is such a shitty character.
    Yeah, he had potential too, I really liked his character the first 2 seasons but the past few season I don't liek the direction he has went either

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Juice is supposedly filming some movies, so I can assume that's why he hasn't been used as much on the show. He should've been offed last season.

Happy is the only guy I enjoy watching on the show now even though his role is limited. He has that true biker feel (oh wait, that's because he's a real-life Hells Angel)

Ha, i was wondering why happy never had any other roles besides soa.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    I think it would have been more interesting if Clay had recruited about a third of the members we previously have known and loved into his mini-posse. Nobody gives a shit about his lackies, but if he had any of the main guys in his group, it would be a lot more interesting. As others have said, Juice became Clay's bitch, so I say you might as well have Clay blackmail Juice with something to have him be part of their group as well (his race?). Then when Clay and his group are discovered by Jax, they could have Jax off Juice for his participation, but only reveal to Jax after Juice is killed that Juice was being blackmailed into it so that Jax has that moral delemma hang over his head.

So is this the good father Jax wanted to be? Dude is killing somebody in the most violent manners every episode and then goes home and everything is cool and he becomes all romantic and soft for his family. The writers of this show are so full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    So is this the good father Jax wanted to be? Dude is killing somebody in the most violent manners every episode and then goes home and everything is cool and he becomes all romantic and soft for his family. The writers of this show are so full of shit.
    I think they are trying to show how much compromise in his own morals he is making.

Clay setting up the nomads. Calling it now. Or is too obvious?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Has there ever been a more violent show? I never saw The Shield but I can assume it was up there.
    You're right Patrick Chewing, there never has been a more violent show.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

guy has an uzi or whatever, 2 feet away, unloads a clip. flesh wound on the leg opposite the gun that was protected by the bike.

i'm fine with suspending reality and all, but man, this show.

You're right Patrick Chewing, there never has been a more violent show.
    Shows were never allowed to be this violent. Not sure how soa gets away with it tbh.