Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ks-youre-dumb/

Such a cocky statement to make. Tim Duncan wouldn't say this if he was in his shoes. Where is the humility?

Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Fact are so factual.

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Kobe's cocky ass mouth is hilarious. He doesn't know how to shut up. That's is one of the reason I've been a fan of him. That cocky attitude mixed with a I don't give a fu(k mentality

Oops...

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    Oops...

not his generation, horry won 2 championships before kobe came into the league

Saw a basketball once

'I don't like having the ball.' He went full retard with that statement.

Banned

when michael jordan got co*ky at the end of his career after becoming a legend. nobody had a problem with it. jordan to this day is the biggest self promoter

kobe has been selfless in interviews his whole life. he's earned the right to tell the truth for once

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    Kobe won two after Horry retired.

They were drafted four years apart, same generation, unless Shaq and Duncan aren't in the same generation or Hakeem and Robinson etc.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
    'I don't like having the ball.' He went full retard with that statement.
    Actually you went full retard for quoting him out of context

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled

lol why are you trying to explain this to 10 year olds? they think kobe is 43 years old. know why? because skip bayless tells them this every chance he gets

College superstar

This is not really news worthy. It's pretty accurate unless you count Horry.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Actually you went full retard for quoting him out of context
    I didn't quote him out of context. He very clearly stated that he doesn't like having the ball. This is obviously false as he has done all he could his whole career to get the ball in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ks-youre-dumb/

Such a cocky statement to make. Tim Duncan wouldn't say this if he was in his shoes. Where is the humility?
    Nobody questions Tim Duncan's ability to lead/win/blend in. Kobe has clearly had more team success than Tim with different groups of players and haters still cling to fantasies instead of acknowledging reality. How can people seriously question Kobe on these things when he is the standard? Why is the leadership style of somebody who has won less obviously superior?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
    I didn't quote him out of context. He very clearly stated that he doesn't like having the ball. This is obviously false as he has done all he could his whole career to get the ball in his hands.

He's talking about being the facilitator of the offense. He's a shooting guard he doesn't want to be the guy who initiates the offense like a point guard

Context context context