Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    I will as soon as I figure out how to get him on the roof top
    You know somebody is in your head when you are talking about their death. As for the story it's interesting but nothing supernatural at a first glance. She seems Schizo or like she's on a hallucinogen to me and it's pretty obvious. As others have said she probably was pushing the wrong buttons which is why it didn't react. Most likely she was spamming the "open door" button.

Just because I believe in the paranormal doesn't mean I don't try to logically explain it first lol...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    yeah after watching that video.....makes me think that a ol' deranged hotel Employee Rigged the elevator so he can control it...

he watches the camera and makes the Door stay open so the person inside is forced to use the stairs....

Then he meets them in the stairwell with a Pig mask on...

why can

코비=GOAT

That video is creepy as ****. Why does the elevator open and close 2 or 3 times with no one entering it?

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    I think there's somebody holding the elevator door open that knew there's a camera in there and wouldn't get into the field of view. It's like at first she's hiding then later she seems to be interacting with somebody in the hallway

Her actions seem to ramp up the longer that door stays open. It's like watching a person come to realize they are in a horrible situation with no way out.

That being said it's a very old elevator and maybe it's just persnickety and her pushing so many buttons jammed it up and she's having some form of moment on her own
    God this ****ing post gave me a feeling of dread. Imagine if you were in that situation and someone was actually doing that shit to you.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

After more reading up on this the video is even more chilling. To think she could have been fleeing a murderer. Toxicology still not back but she sounds like a stand up girl who would never do drugs and had no mental illness. If those things are proven true then we saw raw, real fear for her life and panic.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beebo
    Notice at around 2.57 of the elevator video, the video kinda glitches and the door doesn't close in a smooth motion.

Looks like it's been edited...maybe by the police because theres something they don't want the public to see or it could also be possibly done by the security staff at the hotel.

also notice the running time on the video seems to freeze up a few times in this part of the video, including when the door glitches..

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    That video is creepy as ****. Why does the elevator open and close 2 or 3 times with no one entering it?
    Supposedly this hotel is haunted.

God this ****ing post gave me a feeling of dread. Imagine if you were in that situation and someone was actually doing that shit to you.
    Scary stuff. This is such a weird thing, might go down as one of LA's weirder ones when it's all said and done.

It was opening and closing because she pressed all the buttons to each floor before leaving the elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    After more reading up on this the video is even more chilling. To think she could have been fleeing a murderer. Toxicology still not back but she sounds like a stand up girl who would never do drugs and had no mental illness. If those things are proven true then we saw raw, real fear for her life and panic.
    Recent updates said they couldn't find the cause of death. Which means she may not have been murdered. They didn't any evidence of a struggle. Maybe someone drugged her, planned to rape her, but she overdosed?

A tour of the creepy hotel!

http://youtu.be/mlnOqmzwZuQ

Street view of hotel from google map!

Banned

Something is definitely creepy about that damn place. Even with the google picture, there is a bus mentioning murder. I take that as it's real.

It use to be a dive hotel and offered hourly rates for John's and hookers. Notice how "DAILY" is not centered.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Street view of hotel from google map!

Priceless.. that advertising on the bus....