Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    I'm not able at the moment to check out his 9/11 prediction, but did he say on 9/11 we are going to have some planes jack us up or did he just say 'soon something major is going to happen'?

Nope... he said the USA was going to blame Osama Bin Laden for a major terrorist attack in June 2001.

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    Nope... he said the USA was going to blame Osama Bin Laden for a major terrorist attack in June 2001.
    Pardon me, but you have to be a kook to think AQ was not behind 9/11 at this point. You have the taped confessions of the dead guys, OBL's words himself and the words of al Zawahiri.

Basically he said a big attack was coming soon, but no hard date or even month and he said it would be a big conspiracy of the NWO/Illuminati?

Serious playground baller sawyersauce's Avatar

Pardon me, but you have to be a kook to think AQ was not behind 9/11 at this point. You have the taped confessions of the dead guys, OBL's words himself and the words of al Zawahiri.

Basically he said a big attack was coming soon, but no hard date or even month and he said it would be a big conspiracy of the NWO/Illuminati?
    Not to mention, Ahmed Shah Massoud - the leader of the resistance against the Taliban in Afghanistan - warned the U.S, in April 2001, that his intelligence staff had knowledge of a large scale pending terrorist attack by Al Quaeda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_S..._11.2C_2001.29

He was conscequently assasinated by AQ agents on September 9 2001. 2 days before 9-11.

Quote Originally Posted by sawyersauce
    Not to mention, Ahmed Shah Massoud - the leader of the resistance against the Taliban in Afghanistan - warned the U.S, in April 2001, that his intelligence staff had knowledge of a large scale pending terrorist attack by Al Quaeda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_S..._11.2C_2001.29

He was conscequently assasinated by AQ agents on September 9 2001. 2 days before 9-11.
    It blows my mind that people believe 9/11 was a vast conspiracy by the USA. There is so much evidence pointing away from that nonesense that it boggles the mind. I guess OBL and company figured we did such a good job framing them that they not only don't bother to dispute it, but they believe it themselves.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41UAnkQARFs

just read some of his stuff about UFOs, pretty nutty stuff

i remember Bill Clinton was planning to expose area 51 stuff, but never went through with it

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Have you seen the video made by the hijackers prior to 9/11? Do you think those are fake if you have?

Let me see if I can find the articles I posted on here before off Al Jazeera in which OBL and Al Zawahiri admit to 9/11.

The December 13th 2001 video of Bin Laden's confession is an obvious fake.

That's my proof.

you still think that is him?

The December 13th 2001 video of Bin Laden's confession is an obvious fake.

That's my proof.

you still think that is him?
    That's not what I am talking about. OBL, Zawahiri and others have spoken about 9/11. Combine that with the video's of the hijackers themselves, taped before they went to die and I just don't see how any logical person can conclude AQ didn't do it.

Anyone interested in UFO's needs to google Billy Meier.

That guy has had contact with aliens, filmed them, and has recorded the sound of a alien ship.

It's really insane.

I have very little knowledge of this William Cooper, but I did see the JFK vid back in HS because my History teacher was really cool and was very interested in things like that in regards to US History. He opened my eyes to a lot of things.

One thing that struck me immediately when seeing the assasination vid, was the First Lady's first reaction was to jump up and grab President Kennedy's head that got blown off. The FIRST thing she does is jump up and chase down the broken part of his dome that is about to fall off the back of the Lincoln!

Not duck her head, not scream, not hide, but jump up to grab dudes cranium that had been broken off the rest of his head a second before. That is mighty odd. If I was in that situation, I would first duck, or jump because it would startle me. Not her, its like she knew what was gonna happen.

Conspiracy theorist I am at heart, but that is tough to explain. In the US Judicial system, one of the things they use to catch spouses who murdered their spouses is to compare their actions to that of a "normal" person going through the same situation. She knew what he was doing with Marylin Monroe (among others)... not saying she did it, but to me it looks like she knew.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

That guy has had contact with aliens, filmed them, and has recorded the sound of a alien ship.

It's really insane.
    Just youtube'd him, interesting guy no doubt. He had a dream that he was going to get shot in the chest by some man so when he woke up he put some type of medal on his chest & a couple of days later his dream came true. but the bullet hit the medal. Pretty crazy stuff.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 12-06-2010 at 02:59 PM.

That's not what I am talking about. OBL, Zawahiri and others have spoken about 9/11. Combine that with the video's of the hijackers themselves, taped before they went to die and I just don't see how any logical person can conclude AQ didn't do it.

links?

edit: and I see you didn't deny that the December 13th tape is a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

It's really insane.
    Good stuff, bro.

I love how people who say that there's a 100% chance of life beyond our planet are the same ones that scoff at the idea of aliens communicating with humans.

links?

edit: and I see you didn't deny that the December 13th tape is a fake.
    I go by what Al Jazeera and other outside sources say. I'm looking for the video that Al Jazeera showed of OBL admitting to 9/11. Here are some links I've found so far:

link to pbs article

link to cbs article

article about OBL and the 9/11 hijackers

link from al jazeera

The tape certainly could be fake, but there is a ton of evidence outside of that. Now if you tell me Al Jazeera is in on the conspiracy then I think we will have to agree to disagree from there.