Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter chris2010's Avatar

Default Re: As the season wears on, the angrier I get at Kobe.

thanks for the reps

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Another Kobe hater using a gimmick account to propagate his agenda!
    It could be.

But I live in L.A. and know [COLOR="Yellow"]true[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]Laker[/COLOR] fans that feel the same way.

Another Kobe hater using a gimmick account to propagate his agenda!
    lol i didnt join last night. Ive been here since july 09. and i have posted on how i love the lakers and Kobe. But just b/c you love a team or player doesnt mean you never call them out on something.

he's less athletic, easier to defend

when pau is not dominant, there is no room for kobe to operate

I agree with the sentiment of this thread. I never understood why Kobe frequently tries to shoot him self out of woes instead of doing a multitude of other things that would be more beneficial to his team. I mean he is in his 15th season yet at times you would think he is still in his early 20's mentally. With all that being said Kobe is still one of the top elite athletes I've witness in my lifetime and has many attributes that are praise worthy but I feel he has limited what he could of been by playing with an agenda at times.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by chris2010
    Kobe bryant is just stubborn, and being too caught up in catching Jordan. If he wants people to even consider him in the top 10, he needs to change his identity. He needs to transition from this 35 ppg scorer to a 20 7 and 8 guy w/ a couple blocks and steals per game.
    I'm not expert on the Lakers, but I feel you on that. Kobe is going to have to transition... At some point in his career... I do think that team, as it's currently built, still needs him to put up more than 20 points a game though - more often than not... Guys like Shannon Brown, Matt Barnes, or even Artest are great complementary pieces, but not quite players I'd lean on heavily, even if Kobe is entering that stage where it should be happening. Artest, offensively, has never scared me, he's inconsistent and used to take bad shots (he's gotten alot better since being with LA though).

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    I'm not expert on the Lakers, but I feel you on that. Kobe is going to have to transition... At some point in his career... I do think that team, as it's currently built, still needs him to put up more than 20 points a game though - more often than not... Guys like Shannon Brown, Matt Barnes, or even Artest are great complimentary pieces, but not quite players I'd lean on heavily, even if Kobe is entering that stage where it should be happening. Artest, offensively, has never scared me, he's inconsistent and used to take bad shots (he's gotten alot better since being with LA though).
    Kobe will get his 20 regardless. But those other guys can get alot of assists from Kobe. Kobe is one of the most dominant scorers in the modern nba. He will draw alot of attention and really cause matchup problems if he just wised up and fixed his shot selection.

Banned

lol i didnt join last night. Ive been here since july 09. and i have posted on how i love the lakers and Kobe. But just b/c you love a team or player doesnt mean you never call them out on something.
    Look dude, we all know you are a troll using an old account. You only have 398 posts for crying out loud.

Dude the whole premise of your opening statement is how Jordan is better than Kobe. A true Lakers/Kobe fans would recongnize that everyone has bad games.

Wade early on this season had his share of bad games, one game he went 1/13 (missing 12 straight shots). Lebron had his share of bad games this season aswell..

Your thread is basically stating how Kobe shouldnt be compared with Jordan and so on.. You are a clear Jordan/Lebron nutgagger, Get over it! Kobe has two bad games and here you are. The perfect opportunity to spread your bs about how Kobe can't be named in the same breath as the greats.

This bull crap gets old pretty quick! Its the same bs all over again from another gimmick account
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 12-29-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Look dude, we all know you are a troll using an old account. You only have 398 posts for crying out loud.

Dude the whole premise of your opening statement is how Jordan is better than Kobe. A true Lakers/Kobe fans would recongnize that everyone has bad games.

Wade early on this season had his share of bad games, one game he went 1/13 (missing 12 straight shots). Lebron had his share of bad games this season aswell..

Your thread is basically stating how Kobe shouldnt be compared with Jordan and so on.. You are a clear Jordan/Lebron nutgagger, Get over it! Kobe has two bad games and here you are. The perfect opportunity to spread your bs about how Kobe can't be named in the same breath as the greats.

This bull crap gets old pretty quick! Its the same bs all over again from another gimmick account
    no Im a Magic "******ger". Im old fashioned team first player 2nd. Lebron cant dominate a game taking 12 shots, neither can wade or Kobe or probably anyone in the nba. B/c no one is as well rounded as bird, magic, pippen, even jordan. Kobe has been playing crappy by my standards the past 2 years. Make the shots, or shoot less.

I hate lebron james

I have a life, im not going to create a bunch of ghost accounts for a basketball forum. I have a more important life.

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]He hasnt been shooting this bad his whole career man.[/COLOR] Sure, he went through stretches where he played like this, however that happens to every player. But honestly its to the point where he dont care he is going to keep chucking when his shot isnt falling rather than temporarily changing. if not permanently. He has a deep team, use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This my friend proves you are a troll using a gimmick account! He just had only TWO bad games before that he was averaging above [COLOR="DarkGreen"]50%[/COLOR] in the last 10 games!

/thread

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    lol @ the knee jerk reactions. Ya'll will be back on Kobe's dick when he's dropping 30+ a game in the Playoffs.
    lol suns not making the playoffs so thats not happening/

This my friend proves you are a troll using a gimmick account! He just had only TWO bad games before that he was averaging above 50% in the last 10 games!

/thread
    yeah, and how has his percentages helped? He needs to wise up, use his teamates. Sure, he leads by a great example by work ethic. but its also getting them involved in games. plus its more than 2 bad games he has so far this season. and last year included
    Last edited by chris2010; 12-29-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Banned

yeah, and how has his percentages helped? He needs to wise up, use his teamates. Sure, he leads by a great example by work ethic. but its also getting them involved in games.
    Dude your thread failed, you have been exposed as a troll. You wrote this whole essay which makes me believe you are Ginobli. You said Kobe hasn't been shooting this bad his whole carrer. I showed you he's been averaging over 50% in his last 10 games before these two bad games.

He has two bad games and here you are. Believe it or not, Wade shot 6/17(Worse than Kobe) in the christmas game and I didn't see any Wade threads. Why is that? Explain to me?

Don't try to change the topic, admit it and accept defeat. You failed miserably!

Another day, Another troll, Same Result, Epic Failure!

Local High School Star dallaslonghorn's Avatar

Great post.

I'll never understand why Lakers fans have such a fixation with Kobe. Like as a Dallas Mavericks fan, I would sell Dirk down the river in a SECOND if it improved the team's chances of winning.

Yet, I get the feeling that a lot of cats on this board would rather Kobe put up 35/5/5 in the NBA Finals and lose than have Pau Gasol win the Finals MVP.

I can understand why Kobe and his immediate family would feel that way, but not fans of a team.

Dude your thread failed, you have been exposed as a troll. You wrote this whole essay which makes me believe you are Ginobli. You said Kobe hasn't been shooting this bad his whole carrer. I showed you he's been averaging over 50% in his last 10 games before these two bad games.

Don't try to change the topic, admit it and accept defeat. You failed miserably!

Another day, Another troll, Same Result, Epic Failure!
    Isnt ginobilli the guy who says kobe is the 3rd best SG behind wade and Ginobilli? hell no.

and whats the lakers record over the last 10 games? look at the FG% of the rest of the team. come on now, dont come to a gun fight w/ a sling shot