Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Re: In the same mins, Jordan has more PTs/RBs/ASTs/BLKs/STLs but less TOs then Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrozenOne
    different era's...and pace.

Look at Oscar's Stats and minutes compared to Jordan....or Wilt's

Jordan in the modern era would be a 42%fg putting up 25 - 30PPG in his prime/modern era.

just think that in the 80's there were over 30 players who scored over 24PPG on 50%FG......

it has only been done 5times in the past 12 years.
    Wow.

Default Re: In the same mins, Jordan has more PTs/RBs/ASTs/BLKs/STLs but less TOs then Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Also, Jordan has never quit on his team in the playoffs and finals unlike Kobe.
    Please explain your statement? When, what, where, why....how?

Banned

Jordan in the modern era would be a 42%fg putting up 25 - 30PPG in his prime/modern era.

just think that in the 80's there were over 30 players who scored over 24PPG on 50%FG......

It is actually a much easier/softer era today. Just look at all the rule changes that pu$$ifies the league. Did you see how the late 80s/early 90s Pistons play? Or how about the mid-90s Knicks? Tackling a player mid-air is considered a foul or a warning. Today, it equals suspension.

Jordan would do more damage to today's kids not just because of his basketball skills but his athleticism and physical prowess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    Please explain your statement? When, what, where, why....how?
    Off the top of my head, Kobe quit against the PHO series. I believe this is the one where LAL had like a 3-1 lead and then PHO came back to win the series. He quit on them and refused to take any shot in I believe one half of the game.

He also quit during the last game of the series when BOS won the championship. Jordan never quits on his team even when his team is down... especially in the Finals!

There are more but it's hard to type on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Owned.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Owned.
    No not really. 90's Doesn't equal the 2000's.

You still spew nonsense.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Owned.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    No not really. 90's Doesn't equal the 2000's.

You still spew nonsense.
    Yea... in the 90's you could actually touch guards and play real defense.

Kobe's TS% in the playoffs before hand checking was .515%

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

I can't tell who's worse, you, or 32dayz.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Irrelevant in this case cause he would have more assists to go along with more turnovers.
    No, it's not. Like I said, Kobe's not a natural play maker and he never will be. He would, however, have less turnovers if he wasn't handling the ball as much as he does, and I'd argue he'd be slightly more efficient too.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    No, it's not. Like I said, Kobe's not a natural play maker and he never will be. He would, however, have less turnovers if he wasn't handling the ball as much as he does, and I'd argue he'd be slightly more efficient too.
    Right. But when it comes to his stats in comparison to Jordan, with a greater playmaker role not only would he have more turnovers, but he also should have more assists. Thats not the case though. Thats why it really doesn't have much to do with Scottie Pippen, and more to do with the fact that he's just not as great of a passer/playmaker as Jordan.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

But at 40 years old way past his prime, he averaged 20pts on .445 fg% and only 4.0 ft attempts.

His TO wasn't the high TO avg that some (Kobe fans) fantasize about either.

A [COLOR="Red"]prime[/COLOR] MJ would obliterate today's era.

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Off the top of my head, Kobe quit against the PHO series. I believe this is the one where LAL had like a 3-1 lead and then PHO came back to win the series. He quit on them and refused to take any shot in I believe one half of the game.

He also quit during the last game of the series when BOS won the championship. Jordan never quits on his team even when his team is down... especially in the Finals!

There are more but it's hard to type on my phone.
    unless the Birmingham Barons need a first string benchwarmer

Jordan mythologists are the most delusion fan base around. No player has quit like Jordan has.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    unless the Birmingham Barons need a first string benchwarmer

Jordan mythologists are the most delusion fan base around. No player has quit like Jordan has.
    What? There's a difference between quiting in the offseason and quitting in a game.