Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Deron Williams may take his talents to Turkey!

200k a month?

That's waist money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    200k a month?

That's waist money!!!
    Beasley could go play overthere for weed money. Does Amsterdam have a league?

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    200k a month?

That's waist money!!!
    just blow that shit knowing you got millions sitting in an account back home

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Beasley could go play overthere for weed money. Does Amsterdam have a league?
    beasley would probably be high before and after games, and be smoking during timeouts and on the bench all while it is televised on espn, where half of the commentary would be on what kind of quality weed you can buy and where.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    So, you think the Nets want him to go play overseas during the lockout a few months removed from surgery on his wrist? of course they don't. Which has a better chance of being good for the Nets? Him playing overseas, or not playing.
    No I don't think they do. That's obvious. I don't believe they're in super panic mode nor that are there such dramas with his wife. That's you mouthing off shit.
    What other net hating things do i post? The fact i don't think Deron is 100% to resign? Do you?
    Do I really have to go into a list of how many anti-Nets posts you've made? It started when you said there was no shot of us moving to Brooklyn. How we'll never break ground. Or how Rod Thorn left because he was forced out by the Russians or whatever agenda-driven bullshit.

No one ever wants to man up. That's why everyone gets so pissy. I'll say i don't think Deron has decided yet if he resigns (but i think he does). Net fans say YOU SUCK! HATER HATER! But, what you won't say is you think 100% he will resign. I'm a hater, you apparently - indecisive.
    I moderate the Nets forum and am there rather regularly..Unless there are some fans that do not post there, none of us writes in intermittent caps style like you're saying. If anything, you have come into many Nets threads to provoke us and try to stir a reaction. If that did occur, then I only can infer from your history that you were there to incite a reaction and then took it out-of-context as us being irrational.

And no i don't know anyone in mgmt and i could 100% be getting lied to i guess, but the person i know says people are scrambling to try to call Deron. And i've always talked about all the comp net tickets i used to get (not Newark sadly...and definitely not Brooklyn). I'm sure you are an expert on me.
    Getting comped tickets is not a sign of knowing someone important in the organization. I have friends at MSG that got me courtside a few times and I knew about the Melo trade before they did.

Let me say one more thing. I don't dislike you. I just don't believe you when it comes to Nets-related unconfirmed reports.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    I love how you say everything with such certainty.. like you know anything about what Deron and his wife want to do. You're just bullshitting, and for some reason insecure about the Nets next year if the lockout doesnt cancel the season.

I cannot WAIT to see the Knicks play next year.. watching Melo AKA Jamal Crawford 2.0 and Amare fall flat on their faces again will be hilarious.
    Imagine if there is no season and Deron walks as a FA and you ended up giving away all those players/picks for nothing. You might break the record this time for least wins ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Imagine if there is no season and Deron walks as a FA and you ended up giving away all those players/picks for nothing. You might break the record this time for least wins ever.
    he comes back next year to the knicks

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    No I don't think they do. That's obvious. I don't believe they're in super panic mode nor that are there such dramas with his wife. That's you mouthing off shit.

Do I really have to go into a list of how many anti-Nets posts you've made? It started when you said there was no shot of us moving to Brooklyn. How we'll never break ground. Or how Rod Thorn left because he was forced out by the Russians or whatever agenda-driven bullshit.

I moderate the Nets forum and am there rather regularly..Unless there are some fans that do not post there, none of us writes in intermittent caps style like you're saying. If anything, you have come into many Nets threads to provoke us and try to stir a reaction. If that did occur, then I only can infer from your history that you were there to incite a reaction and then took it out-of-context as us being irrational.

Getting comped tickets is not a sign of knowing someone important in the organization. I have friends at MSG that got me courtside a few times and I knew about the Melo trade before they did.

Let me say one more thing. I don't dislike you. I just don't believe you when it comes to Nets-related unconfirmed reports.
    The wife things is not from me. It's from Steven A who said that she is iffy on basically everywhere, nto just Brooklyn. It's part of the reason DWill cannot confirm. He said she doesn't like to move around. It's what made me think, Turkey? Really? Which i admitted i was wrong.

And when we discuss DWill, ANY implication at all that he might not resign with the nets gets me called names. And i've never once said "i don't think he stays there". I said he's still considering which is why he's changing agents (the thread is around) and immediately got called a hater and that i wished he would leave. Such is life...

anyway im not interesting, so can someone answer me a question? Why this team? And i totally do not mean this is a a negative way, i mean why Turkey? Why this team? ARe other teams also calling?

A brief update has come out: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7958

He'll still be free to rejoin the Nets once the Lock-out ends.

I hope this season will be like the NHL lockout where all the players went to play in Europe. I would love to see more and more GOOD players go over there. Paul Pierce and Kobe always said they want to play overseas. Kobe wants to go back to where he grew up in Italy while Pierce said himself he wants to experience a new adventure in Europe. Would be awesome to see those guys play in the Euro League in front of those rowdy ultra fans giving them the support they've never experienced before. I think they'd enjoy it a lot actually. This whole "defense clap clap clap" and "Lets go X" is embarrassing. Only thing I hate about the NBA is the crowds.
    Last edited by Nash; 07-07-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I hope this season will be like the NHL lockout where all the players went to play in Europe. I would love to see more and more GOOD players go over there. Paul Pierce and Kobe always said they want to play overseas. Kobe wants to go back to were he grew up in Italy while Pierce said himself he wants to experience a new adventure in Europe. Would be awesome to see those guys play in the Euro League in front of those rowdy ultra fans giving them the support they've never experienced before. I think they'd enjoy it a lot actually.
    fight breaks out, the crowd joins in

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    fight breaks out, the crowd joins in
    Like in Detroit a few years ago?

world peace then cahnges his name to world war