Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Stern doesn't like Bogut ? / but goes homer to Lee ?

Kidd stats 36 min 9 ppg 9 dimes 5 boards (humm if I had Dirk on my team I think I'm good for at least 5-7 dimes behind my back)

Default Re: David Lee replaces AI in allstar game

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I agree that Lee is more deserving than AI, but this is madness. David Lee? Out of all the people, him? I would put Stephen Jackson over Lee.
    Jackson is doing his thing (21ppg 4.8rpg) but let Lee have his wish will ya?

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Anyone else a little ticked out about A.I's personal issues excuse?

Everyone was criticizing the decision of him starting, but then A.I came back and said it's all about the fans and it's the fans decision so if they made it happen, who's to judge because it's a game for the fans.

I thought about it and completely agreed with that statement. But now to skip out after making that comment when you were first criticized to not be deserving... leaves a little bitter taste to my mouth. I really did want to see him play in one more all-star game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    Anyone else a little ticked out about A.I's personal issues excuse?

Everyone was criticizing the decision of him starting, but then A.I came back and said it's all about the fans and it's the fans decision so if they made it happen, who's to judge because it's a game for the fans.

I thought about it and completely agreed with that statement. But now to skip out after making that comment when you were first criticized to not be deserving... leaves a little bitter taste to my mouth. I really did want to see him play in one more all-star game.
    His daughter is ill. Family first. He was intent on playing but he has missed a couple Sixers games because of her illness. Lets see tell your daughter "I know you're sick but kellogs is gonna be pissed off at me and I really dont want the bitter taste to sit in his mouth" or skip the game so someone else can go. Yanno because if AI does take your selfish advice and goes? There are a shytload of wahh wahh you dont deserve it AI fans crying. So he shut them up and now you're crying. Cant satisfy everyone. Family first.

The end.

No problem with the choices for me....but if Monta Ellis was healthy he should of been chosen over Kidd IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    His daughter is ill. Family first. He was intent on playing but he has missed a couple Sixers games because of her illness. Lets see tell your daughter "I know you're sick but kellogs is gonna be pissed off at me and I really dont want the bitter taste to sit in his mouth" or skip the game so someone else can go. Yanno because if AI does take your selfish advice and goes? There are a shytload of wahh wahh you dont deserve it AI fans crying. So he shut them up and now you're crying. Cant satisfy everyone. Family first.

The end.

LOL Kellogs....it looks like a great place to work in those commercials though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Jackson is doing his thing (21ppg 4.8rpg) but let Lee have his wish will ya?
    No. That's BS. There are too many players that make him look questionable to just "let him have it".

One, how does a Center replace a guard? Come on. This is weak.

And now we got Kidd in the game? How is AI going to get ALL THIS HATE when he was named but Kidd's 9 and 9 get a pass?
    Last edited by phoenix18; 02-11-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Dwight and DaWhite Howard in the same frontcourt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    No. That's BS. There are too many players that make him look questionable to just "let him have it".

One, how does a Center replace a guard? Come on. This is weak.

And now we got Kidd in the game? How is AI going to get ALL THIS HATE when he was named but Kidd's 9 and 9 get a pass?
    Because there are no guards that deserve the spot?

lee is putting up 20/11.5/3.5, I don't understand what your beef is.

National High School Star

Kidd replacing Bryant? Kidd is NOT a SG.

Where is Mayo, Reke, Westbrook and/or Ellis if healthy?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
    Because there are no guards that deserve the spot?

lee is putting up 20/11.5/3.5, I don't understand what your beef is.
    Josh Smith is putting up 15.2/8.5/3.9/2.1/1.6 on a much slower paced and better team.

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Josh Smith is putting up 15.2/8.5/3.9/2.1/1.6 on a much slower paced and better team.
    When will people learn? The knicks only take a shot more than the hawks, we don't run and gun anymore.
    Everyone comes up with this stupid inflated stats argument but it's just not the case.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/te...GoalsAttempted

Quote Originally Posted by Skyscraper
    I hope SVG starts Rondo in place of Rose.
    Rondo will probably start, especially when you factor in Rose being banged up right now. Rose will see even less time than expected.

I'm glad David Lee is in the game, he really deserves the recognition.

Banned

without kobe this is gonna be a boring azz game..jason kidd? really?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    without kobe this is gonna be a boring azz game..jason kidd? really?
    i rather watch players share the rock than Kobe gunning for allstar mvp again.