Default I found this quite interesting...

New York Knicks president Phil Jackson said one of the reasons he wanted to ship Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton to the Dallas Mavericks was to

Default Re: I found this quite interesting...

Awesome to see him take action. It's what has me believing Phil doesn't look at things the way this fan base is trained into. I know everybody wants to tank or wait a year or two. I think Phil wants to start getting better now and this roster isn't done changing.

As far as Felton and chandler I think he nailed it and that their attitudes and understanding of their own talent levels was so far off that they would never be willing to play the role they belonged in team basketball.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Phil made a major statement by trading the starting center and starting pg.

When teams do that, they are clearly looking to shake up what isnt working for them.

Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

No one seems to remember that tyson blamed everyone but himself, a seven foot bum I'm sorry if you guys disagree but the year he won dpoy, he didn't make any of the all defensive teams. That's because at plus seven ft he can't create his own shot he is not a double digit rebounder and he is a cry baby ass cry baby, and don't get me started on felton good riddiance to em both. Lets start this new phase with phill and hope people don't think we are the jokes anymore.

Krust Kingz

[B]I thought this article would have been posted....

[QUOTE]Knicks president Phil Jackson said Carmelo Anthony gave the thumbs-up to Wednesday

Carmelo has had a pg that could shoot 1 time in his career. Carmelo and Billups took the nugs the farthest they went