Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: MLB The Show 12.

They finally added Yu Darvish and he has a generic fat white/hispanic face

Quote Originally Posted by ashlar
    They finally added Yu Darvish and he has a generic fat white/hispanic face
    he's unfair. I had the most epic game online with Darvish and the Rangers. 9 IP 2 hits 2 ER 19K's with Yu, just gave up one lucky HR. I was down 2-0 going to bottom of 9th. I got 2nd and 3rd with no one out, Cruz struck out, Beltre struck out and I was 0-2 with Napoli then he left a slider up hit a lucky walk off HR with Napoli. Yu is unfair though every one of his pitches are top notch in that game. 2 seamer is like Greg Maddux prime, cutter of Mo Rivera, curveball of prime Wainwright, 4 seamer is Roger Clemens-like. Slider falls off the table to like ROB NEN.

Just blew a save with Brett Myers, second blown in 5 tries. ERA up over 10.

I'm the Astros playing at home against the Dodgers. 1-0 ballgame, 2 outs, top 9th, bases loaded after walking Kemp to get to Ethier. Ethier grounds to short and Jed Lowrie ****ing can't field it cleanly. Run scores, bases loaded again for Tony Gwynn Jr. He slapsa grounder to second and I ****ing flick the left analog stick too much (Goddamn Vita ), putting Paredes out of position. Two runs score. Strikeout Rivera to get out the inning.

Go down 1, 2, 3 to Guerra in the bottom half.

Off to a 4-10 start.

My RTTS player just got benched for "stealing without the green light" even thought it was a called hit-and-run where the batter didn't make contact and I was thrown out at second. It happened in late April and I wasn't put back in the lineup until early June.

I might get a PS3 for this title.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    My RTTS player just got benched for "stealing without the green light" even thought it was a called hit-and-run where the batter didn't make contact and I was thrown out at second. It happened in late April and I wasn't put back in the lineup until early June.
    Same thing happened to me. I just don't run. It seems like there is no punishment for disobeying coaches when it comes to hit and runs or fielding position.

My RTTS player is hitting .407 with 12 HR's and 47 RBI's in mid July at Triple A, hopefully I get called up soon (CF in the A's organization)

my RTTS player had a 9-0 record 99 IP 101 Ks 0.49 ERA in triple A rotation then I got demoted to double A?? That's when I gave up on this game

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    my RTTS player had a 9-0 record 99 IP 101 Ks 0.49 ERA in triple A rotation then I got demoted to double A?? That's when I gave up on this game
    Did you go against a coaches wish or something? That's the only explanation I can think of for why that would happen....bizarre.

I finished my first minor league season in RTTS and hit .372 with 18 HR's and 79 RBI's between AA and AAA and didn't even get a September call up AND I didn't get invited to big league camp the next year at Spring training, don't get this game sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Did you go against a coaches wish or something? That's the only explanation I can think of for why that would happen....bizarre.
    what is a coaches wish?

After two full seasons between AAA and AA I finally got called up pre-2014 season as a 20 year old SP. I'm 8-0 with a 0.52 ERA 69 innings 70 Ks. My player is ridiculously good due to all the training points I kept racking up in the minors because I didn't belong there but I'm not complaining. I choked and accepted a 2 year 12 million dollar deal, if I had taken a one year qualifying offer or something I'd be getting paid after the kind of season I'm in the midst of.

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    what is a coaches wish?

After two full seasons between AAA and AA I finally got called up pre-2014 season as a 20 year old SP. I'm 8-0 with a 0.52 ERA 69 innings 70 Ks. My player is ridiculously good due to all the training points I kept racking up in the minors because I didn't belong there but I'm not complaining. I choked and accepted a 2 year 12 million dollar deal, if I had taken a one year qualifying offer or something I'd be getting paid after the kind of season I'm in the midst of.
    I've been benched before for stealing bases when the coach told me I wasn't allowed to. I don't think it happens to Pitchers though. So nevermind.

What team are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    I've been benched before for stealing bases when the coach told me I wasn't allowed to. I don't think it happens to Pitchers though. So nevermind.

What team are you on?
    interesting avy you got there because I chose the Pirates organization but then they traded me to ATL for Brian McCann and someone else.