Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Default BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Going After 'free agent' Dwight Howards in Summer

Thats the word out there!

$20 million already freed up under space cap. Rockets can sign Dwight easily.

Fully recovered Dwight Howard is to be FIERCELY RECRUIDED by none other than Rockets legend HAKEEM OLAIJUWON, who will be offered a position of Assistant Coach next year.

Thats the inside breaking news.

Lakers Franchise is in trouble as Dr. Buss RIP & Kobe is turning 35 yrs old collecting $30 Million.

BKL Franchise is in trouble too as they dont have money to sign Dwight & east belongs to MIA as BKL will find tough to make it to finals with MIA in prime years.

West Conf. is wide open next yr. LAL & SAS getting old with only young franchise is OKC only one at contention but unpredictable because of outside scoring only.

HOUSTON is a guaranteed WC finalists next year. Even without Dwight!

With Dwight, HOUSTON will get to NBA Finals over OKC.
    Last edited by gengiskhan; 02-21-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Going After 'free agent' Dwight Howards in Summer

Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, Thomas Robinson, Dwight Howard. DAMN. That's a crazy line up. If Dwight plays like he did in 2010-2011, I see this team being a legit contender. They might be able to take down Miami.

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rockets Going After 'free agent' Dwight Howards in Summer

Damn. Wonder how many Dwight Howards they'll get...

Good luck with that.

This is the oldest breaking newses ever.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Houston, we have a phagg0t, and it's the OP.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Good luck with that.
    Hakeem's influence on Dwight is too much. He even goes to Houston in summer to develop his game.

Rockets have the ACE CARD.

Luck is needed for LAL & BKL.

Biggest loser here could be BKL because Dwight wants to play there.

If Dwight goes to Houston, I see Rondo ending up there making it MIAMI HEAT of the West

I believe Rockets can sign 2 Max contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan

RECRUIDED

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan

HAKEEM OLAIJUWON

ok

Last edited by Lebron23; 02-21-2013 at 08:03 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

please, oh please, dont recruid dwight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, Thomas Robinson, Dwight Howard. DAMN. That's a crazy line up. If Dwight plays like he did in 2010-2011, I see this team being a legit contender. They might be able to take down Miami.
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Patrick Patterson would be a MUCH better fit next to Dwight than Thomas Robinson?

Otherwise it's an awesome line up for Dwight to maximize his talents (assuming he still has some somewhere).

Banned

BREAKING NEWS

OP's a fagggot

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A Roc 23
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Patrick Patterson would be a MUCH better fit next to Dwight than Thomas Robinson?

Otherwise it's an awesome line up for Dwight to maximize his talents (assuming he still has some somewhere).
    i kind of agree, seeing that patterson spaces the floor better. But who knows what trob will bring to the rockets, seeing as he got very little burn with the kings. also, i think motiejunas fits well next to dwight.

Wow.

Dwight would be in a really healthy environment. Plus his coaches would be Hakeem and McHale, perhaps the two greatest offensive post players of all-time.

I would really like to see this.

They may have to sign and trade for him though, something like Parsons or Lin + Asik for Dwight. I could see Dwight being so stupid as to bankrupt the team he's going to in order to score an extra 20 or so mil.

But once he's there? A team full of great young guys and the perfect coaches for him. Yes that would be a title contender for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Houston, we have a phagg0t, and it's the OP.
    it's original, I'll give you that