Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    why live??

Default Re: 1997 Chicago Bulls ( Big Three) vs. 1997 Houston Rockets ( Big Three)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Save that laughter for yourself nutjob:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=89093&page=20

Banned

Default Re: 1997 Chicago Bulls ( Big Three) vs. 1997 Houston Rockets ( Big Three)

[QUOTE=Se

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    Not on Larry Birds level but better to what Drexler ever had until 1995 and to what Barkley had from 1986-87 on (including 36 year old DJ, who was a shadow of his 1984 an under performances) to 1996-97 and Pipp is closer to Bird than most of todays NBA Players by far.

Greatest Defending SF Ever
    Could Guard Fast PGs, SGs, SFs and Some PFs
    Greatest Perimeter Defender Ever
    A 20 PPG, 6 ASPG, 7-8 RPG, 2.5-3 SPG 1.5 BPG Player if Playing on Weaker Teams in his 20s for Most of his Career on Himself as the Focal Scorer and Leader
    PG Vision ala Magic-Bird, but quicker, more athletic and a better driver to the basket than Bird in the 1 on 1.

Go Watch Bulls games the 1993-94 Season and see for yourself...
    1.5 bpg? Okay.

Where do you get the idea that Pippen had Magic/Bird like vision? He didn't even have better vision than Jordan, and Jordan didn't have Magic/Bird like vision.

You see some mega-player, and I see a guy whose jumper disappeared all too frequently late in games. I see a guy who shot like 40% and whose numbers decreased all-around during the '96-'98 playoffs. Great player, but let's be realistic.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Sir Charles and Scott Pippen are the same poster.
    disagree

i think jordan is best to ever play, sir charles does not

why live??

Funny stuff. I didn't even see that topic somehow. I'm much better looking than your depiction of me, though.
    But I had the general idea correct.

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

1.5 bpg? Okay.

Where do you get the idea that Pippen had Magic/Bird like vision? He didn't even have better vision than Jordan, and Jordan didn't have Magic/Bird like vision.

You see some mega-player, and I see a guy whose jumper disappeared all too frequently late in games. I see a guy who shot like 40% and whose numbers decreased all-around during the '96-'98 playoffs. Great player, but let's be realistic.
    Overrated on the block thing yes but around 1 BPG he could and with ease was a 20 PPG, 8 RPG, 5-6 ASPG, 3 SPG man...Yes he had better court vision than Jordan, Jordand never could make his Teamates better through passing to Pippen it was natural because he had once been a PG (it wasn`t till Pippen took the Creator Job as the Point-Forward *They WAY HE LIKED TO PLAY, NOT SOMEONE ELSES WAY* that the Bulls began to win and in 1991 Pippen was the Man that played MOST MINUTES, the KEY to the Bulls Winning).

Also Pippen was faster than Magic and Bird (not to mention better 1 to 1 Defender BY FAR!) and had as good 1 on 1 game driving to the basket as Magic. He was obviously not a better shooter than both of them but could score 20 PPG in his style: athletically-driving to the basket and dunking.

Just go look at his games in the 93-94 season (Do It and Stop trying to underrate Pippen) which i watched them all and was happy to see Pippen demostrate his Real Greatness (thankfully for that year people stopped sucking on Jordan`s Balls, which I knew they would obviously forget do to the media still sucking Jordan`s balls) and see how Pippen could lead his Team IN EVERYTHING to 55 Wins, Game 7 Against the Knicks ESF(Team that Took Hakeems Rockets to Game 7)

Local High School Star

If we couldn't beat the Jazz we sure as hell couldn't beat the Bulls.

Welcome to the New Age Raj Da Dodge's Avatar

Man you had to remind me of that moment? Thats the reason I hated Stockton and Malone, that was the worst moment for Rockets fans

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
    Man you had to remind me of that moment? Thats the reason I hated Stockton and Malone, that was the worst moment for Rockets fans
    I was happy for Stockton and Malone but more for Stockton because he was the Real MVP and the Clutch Player of his Team for years. Ofcourse if it was a 1) a healthy Barkley and 2) A Prime Barkley...he would have destroyed the Jazz on his own...

Banned

[B]Overrated on the block thing yes but around 1 BPG he could and with ease was a 20 PPG, 8 RPG, 5-6 ASPG, 3 SPG man...Yes he had better court vision than Jordan, Jordand never could make his Teamates better through passing to Pippen it was natural because he had once been a PG (it wasn`t till Pippen took the Creator Job as the Point-Forward *They WAY HE LIKED TO PLAY, NOT SOMEONE ELSES WAY* that the Bulls began to win and in 1991 Pippen was the Man that played MOST MINUTES, the KEY to the Bulls Winning).
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your ignorance.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your ignorance.
    Go watch the 1993-94 Season. Period..

A team with Jordan NEVER loses. What ever combination a 3 players with Jordan on it will win.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    A team with Jordan NEVER loses. What ever combination a 3 players with Jordan on it will win.
    1984-1990, 1994-95

loki underrates any player on the bulls not named jordan. because for some strange reason he thinks it will hurt jordans legacy.

Banned

and in 1991 Pippen was the Man that played MOST MINUTES, the KEY to the Bulls Winning).
    Yeah, Pippen was the "KEY" to the Bulls winning in 1991. Not the guy who posted 32/6/6/3/1/54% FG in 37 mpg during the regular season and 31.1/6.4/8.4/2.4 stl/1.4 blk/52.4% during the playoffs.

You're a joke, Sir Charles.