Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: CNN: Clevelanders laughing as LeBron loses

"It's over, time for a new show"
    -Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Maybe you would think that... If you started watching the NBA last year... or maybe in 2002. But, anyone with a firm grasp on NBA history would never say something THIS stupid. The Cavs' franchise may have the same number of rings as James, but it has been anything but a 'bottom dweller' throughout the last 25 years.

Second, that 'pathetic owner' bought the No. 1 pick in the draft for around $8 million. Give me that kind of owner over a guy that cuts costs any day of the week.

Lastly, those 'pathetic fans' finished with the No. 2 best attendance in the league this past season with a team that was second to last. Again, if that is 'pathetic,' what do you call the rest of the league?

0-for-3... would you like to try again?

I don't care how much money he spends, he doesn't know a damn thing about basketball or how to build a winner.
    The fans are used to seeing losers in every sport and I don't care how many show up. Burning jerseys and all that other garbage they did this year just over one man was pathetic

I didn't laugh but I did cheer. How can you not cheer for the good guys?

Lebron James is the villian now, which I like. The NBA needs a big bad villian for everyone to root against. It helps that it turns out he is a straight up dick of a human being.

Cleveland fans are a bit pathetic... honestly, its the height of bitterness take joy from miami losing..

They still went to the finals which is somewhere cleveland wont be for a long long time... and Miami will most likely be back too..

its time to let it go cleveland... enjoy your picks and maybe use some of that ridiculous bitterness on the owners of the teams that have been screwing you..

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Cleveland fans are a bit pathetic... honestly, its the height of bitterness take joy from miami losing..

They still went to the finals which is somewhere cleveland wont be for a long long time... and Miami will most likely be back too..

its time to let it go cleveland... enjoy your picks and maybe use some of that ridiculous bitterness on the owners of the teams that have been screwing you..

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

you are right... the cruise ship sunk before its maiden voyage..

and now Lebron has to deal with more criticism...

thats the way it goes in sports... If you dont win? you get questioned until you do win..

I can understand that.... Cleveland fans still being bitter is something that I dont understand nor do I respect it...

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Is there anything more stupid and short-sighted than this whole 'get over it' campaign? What the f#ck does that even mean? That the city should stop caring about all teams outside of the Cavaliers? That they shouldn't have a favorite in the playoffs? Hell, that they shouldn't want James to lose?

Why not? There is nothing 'pathetic' about a city relishing in a guy failing after he pointed to his teammates and the city as the reasons that he was ringless. He is the one that made the statement... Now, he has to back it up.

So far, he is 0-for-1.

F#ck him... And f#ck whoever doesn't get it. Maybe you should read the article.

I laughed all the way to the bank as I bet $1k on Dallas winning it all.

Is there anything more stupid and short-sighted than this whole 'get over it' campaign? What the f#ck does that even mean? That the city should stop caring about all teams outside of the Cavaliers? That they shouldn't have a favorite in the playoffs? Hell, that they shouldn't want James to lose?

Why not? There is nothing 'pathetic' about a city relishing in a guy failing after he pointed to his teammates and the city as the reasons that he was ringless. He is the one that made the statement... Now, he has to back it up.

So far, he is 0-for-1.

Cleveland, like most of the country, were rooting against him and the Heat. This is why I laugh at people clowning the fans of Cleveland ; most people outside of Miami are doing the same thing!

That championship cruise for LeBron stans sunk.
    Last edited by catch24; 06-13-2011 at 12:30 PM.

So far, he is 0-for-1.

F#ck him.

so lets keep a tally because keeping track of a player who left town will be the most important thing on cleveland's mind... how much he loses is important because lord knows cleveland aint about to win sh*t themselves..

so lets root for lebron to lose because misery loves company...

I get it... it just a sad place to be..

So far, he is 0-for-1.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

so lets keep a tally because keeping track of a player who left town will be the most important thing on cleveland's mind... how much he loses is important because lord knows cleveland aint about to win sh*t themselves..

so lets root for lebron to lose because misery loves company...

I get it... it just a sad place to be..
    Were you alive the last time Philly won an NBA title? Does it matter?

Nope. I'm sure, like most spots fans, you have your favorites and the guys that you don't like. It is no different here. The only major difference is that we happen to have a connection with James, being that he played here and is from here, but outside of that, Cleveland -- like the majority of the country -- was laughing last night.

...and rightfully so.

Oh, and one more thing... Today, it is a pretty fun place to be.

Banned

fvck lebrick. Karma is a [COLOR="Black"]bit[/COLOR]ch. Me n my ni99as was crackin up