Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764104 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    He really should stay another year. He is prob a top 10 pick if he stays one more year. However, I think he comes from a poor family so NBA money might be too tempting to pass up.

Awesome comeback by UCONN. Kevin Ollie might be the national coach of the year.
    yea dude has like 17 brothers and sisters or something crazy like that if he plays well in the Big East tourney and PITT gets into the big dance and he plays well he will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    yea dude has like 17 brothers and sisters or something crazy like that if he plays well in the Big East tourney and PITT gets into the big dance and he plays well he will be gone.
    Hopefully someone will convince him that his family will be better off in the long run if he stays a year and becomes a top 10 pick in 2014.

We do have a nice PF in this years freshman class in Mike Young. 6'8" 245 lbs and he's actually a good post player on offense so we will prob be ok without Adams but we will have a very good team if he stay.

I think James Robinson has potential. He just needs to slim down a bit and become more of a threat offensively. He plays with a nice pace.
    Last edited by Jailblazers7; 02-28-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Top 5 ranked teams have lost to unranked teams 18 times this year.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

New Big East is a go, Catholic 7 + Butler and Xavier. Starts next season, gonna be a pretty good league.

What is the old Big East conference going to be called? The Big East/C-USA hybrid conference...what are they going to call that? Or is the new Catholic school league going to be called something other than the Big East?

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    New Big East is a go, Catholic 7 + Butler and Xavier. Starts next season, gonna be a pretty good league.

Joe Harris is so good... Love his game. Only a junior too.

Seriously good. He should get ACC POY, so as long as UVA doesn't choke down the final stretch.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 02-28-2013 at 11:46 PM.

If this doesn't move Joe Harris into the lead of the ACC POY race, I don't know what will. He's criminally underrated and so freakin' good.

Joe Harris finishes with 36 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 12/20 FG, 2/5 3P, 10/12 FT. Fouls out with 40 seconds to go or he might've got to 40 with some more FT's.

We have to take care of business and need Miami to win this weekend, but second place is attainable. Hrm...
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 03-01-2013 at 12:16 AM.

You guys know Joe Harris doesn't even have a profile page on Draft Express. This has been baffling me all season. It's great that he put a game like this on a nationally televised game (and he didn't without really on his outside shot, which is even more impressive). Hopefully this game finally puts him on the map. And yeah, as for right now, I can't think of anyone else in the ACC that really has the same credentials that Harris has for Player of the Year.

K is a lying, butthurt, rat faced, bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=adQHaE2K5Ro
    No protection huh? That's one of the most organized court storms I have seen.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...&dlvrit=825997

The 66-year-old Krzyzewski stopped and hollered an F-bomb at a fan before security could drag him away. Right behind the Hall of Fame coach were his players, some cursing at fans, some ignoring it and ducking into the hallway. Assistant coach Jeff Capel went back and yelled a few curse words while another assistant coach, Steve Wojciechowski, did his best to quickly usher players into the safe area.
    And this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtvmjOCzHY

The guy is pathological. I'm so tired of how he spins crap every season and he pretty much never gets called out on it by the national media. You know what? Nevermind, he was obviously the "real victim" in all of this.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 03-01-2013 at 03:28 PM.

College rankings are garbage. Court storming is stupid. These teams are in the same conference, and they act like they just won the National Title.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I'm getting tired of the whole storming the court thing. First of all, College rankings are a joke. I'm not sure how they come up with them, but the fact that top 5 ranked teams get beat every week is enough evidence that they aren't accurate. The guy (or computer) that comes up with these ranks must be chronically embarrassed.

Tonight I saw fans the rush the court after beating like a #8 ranked College team. Has it really reached the point where any time a team beats a ranked team the fans rush the court? It feels like it's much more common now.
    Top 5 ranked teams have lost to unranked teams 18 times this year.
    College rankings are garbage. Court storming is stupid. These teams are in the same conference, and they act like they just won the National Title.
    I think I see a trend here.

Why do you care? The fans got excited and rushed the court, deal with it....you're seriously mad about people rushing the court? You need a hug