Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.
    ALL STAR GAME

Idiot

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

at the overreaction from the Kobe fanboys. Let's look at Kobe's track record with dirty plays(just off the top of my head):

Victim #1....Raja Bell. After getting tangled with Raja during a rebound attempt Kobe throws a forearm to Raja's face bloodying his nose and lip. No suspension.

Victim #2....Mike Miller. Kobe gives a forearm to the throat. He gets a suspension here but only because he stupidly talks about "defending his house" after the game which made it sound intentional (and it was).

Victim #3...Dirk Nowitzki. Kobe goes up and does his flail-"HEY" maneuver and his elbow "accidentally" catches Dirk in the face...gives Dirk a black eye. The hilarious part about the whole thing is Dirk got the foul

Victim #4...Manu Ginobili. After a clean block from Manu, Kobe decides to unnaturally swing his arm back to Ginobili's head. Bloody nose, bloody mouth and a black eye.
    Don't forget about the "Foul" against Mike Bibby , that somehow caused his nose to bleed back in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Don't forget about the "Foul" against Mike Bibby , that somehow caused his nose to bleed back in 2002.

Nah man, Bibby fouled him. He got in front of Kobe's poor elbow.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yet another hater, with some past b.s. just to have something to say.

(yawn)

Now were gonna have to hear about warrior this and toughest blah blah blah that. This dude is made of tissue paper man. I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.
    Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy; 02-27-2012 at 04:21 AM.

To be fair, both players have had a history of being dirty players.

I expect this coming Sunday to be a pretty chippy game. Would be great to see the trash talk and see if they take a shot at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yet another hater, with some past b.s. just to have something to say.

(yawn)

Pot calling the kettle black.

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    ALL STAR GAME

Idiot
    Yeah, that's why I think Wade's was more uncalled for.

He was just mad he didn't get call at the other end. I thought that was even dumber.

Banned

Way to spin sh!t WAYYY the f@ck out of proportion, like you normally do. I'm looking at it simply from a "basic basketball move" perspective, but you want to take it to extremes like usual.

The move he was "attempting" to do also gave Howard enough time to close in on him, which also could've been avoided by going straight up after the spin.

"Watch the games" right? Ain't that what you always say?
    i didnt say anything in jest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Now were gonna have to hear about warrior this and toughest blah blah blah that. This dude is made of tissue paper man. I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.
    i wouldnt be surprised if you were 11 years old

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I think the announcers said that was the first flagrant in AllStar Game history, meaning it was uncharacteristic of an exhibition game. The foul was dumb and done out of frustration of being burnt on the play. The pathetic attempts to justify it are even dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I wouldn't be surprised if his "broken nose" was actually a sprain.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    i didnt say anything in jest
    Well, I apologize if I came off a bit harsh. That's why you use emoticons. Makes it easier to tell where a person's head is at better, based on this Board's crazy history.

I still stand by my point that the "Wrap Up" by Wade could've easily been avoided by Kobe though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You play with Kobe's balls. I really don't like you @$$hole. You have a huge vendetta againts LeBron.