Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote Originally Posted by NYCPG
    Dudes outchea with no idea what they talking bout. Copped Chicago and Black cat 13s last night for 25% off, two days ago all star 6s were on sale for 40% off. Last Black Friday I picked up about 10 pairs of release Jordans for 50% off. Only idiots buy release day unless it is a hyped release. I can pick up motorsports 4s rn for 25% off if I wanted to, but I know the stock is so high the discount is just gonna go up if I wait one or two more months.

And before you tell me I don't know what Im talking about, step into my closet and take a look. Over 300 pairs kid

Same here in Philly. But I got someone from Tampa telling me that that were apparently an "anomoly" for still having them on the shelves. like Tampa can compare with New York or Philly for shoe selection and availability.
    But if you tell these shoe newbs you're a "fraud"

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Same here in Philly. But I got someone from Tampa telling me that that were apparently an "anomoly" for still having them on the shelves. like Tampa can compare with New York or Philly for shoe selection and availability.
    But if you tell these shoe newbs you're a "fraud"
    Its the same ****in hype beasts who ****ed the game up for a three or four year period when GR's were being lined up for. As soon as these Klunds figured out they couldn't flip em for 20 bucks they stopped lining up.

You copping Carolina Lows tmrw? I still got my OG pair. Hella yellowed tho

Its the same ****in hype beasts who ****ed the game up for a three or four year period when GR's were being lined up for. As soon as these Klunds figured out they couldn't flip em for 20 bucks they stopped lining up.

You copping Carolina Lows tmrw? I still got my OG pair. Hella yellowed tho
    I got my OG's same day I got the red lows. Yeah, mine yellowed severe and I kept them DS. I thought it would be a cool idea to change the laces then lost the OG laces
    This is what I hate about this release is that it devalues the OG pair. What's craze is the resell of this release will exceed the value of the OGs

True or false: Yeezy's are far more hypes now than any Jordan release?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I got my OG's same day I got the red lows. Yeah, mine yellowed severe and I kept them DS. I thought it would be a cool idea to change the laces then lost the OG laces
    This is what I hate about this release is that it devalues the OG pair. What's craze is the resell of this release will exceed the value of the OGs

True or false: Yeezy's are far more hypes now than any Jordan release?

My OG pair ****ed from playing ball in em all through junior high. I don't think these will be too hard to cop, lots of stock available similar to cherry reds and navy gums that dropped last year. Re sale will be maybe 20-30 dollars over retail max if that.

Of course Yeezys are far more hyped. Your looking at 750-1K plus for most yeezys resale. Which GR J's cost even more than 500 resale? Unless you talking exclusive like Oregon PE's, Quais or Doerns. Yeezys have taken over the market, I don't know why either they are trash in my opinion. Just a status thing.

Of course Yeezys are far more hyped. Your looking at 750-1K plus for most yeezys resale. Which GR J's cost even more than 500 resale? Unless you talking exclusive like Oregon PE's, Quais or Doerns. Yeezys have taken over the market, I don't know why either they are trash in my opinion. Just a status thing.
    That's what I'm trying to tell these noobs but they don't seem to have a clue. Bless honky seems to think that the Motorsports are more hyped then Yeezy's
    These noobs can't come to terms that Yeez'ys took over the game.

Glad to see at least somebody is an actually knowledgeable shoe vet that can agree and set the record straight

Two things.

What number you got on those 16's??

Abs boaf y'all are complete idiots.

Blah blah blah.

Overall FUCCIN business.

HOW MUCH A YEAR DO YOU SPEND ON J's??

HOW MUCH A YEAR ON YEEZYS?

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST YOU TO GET EVERY JORDAN RELEASE FOR A YEAR?

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO GET YEEZY FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR?

IF YOU OWNED A SHOE STORE, WHAT WOULD BRING MONEY IN FOR THE YEAR??

Y'all are FUCCIN idiots. Straight up.

Y'all Sittin here typing about all the jordans you have and or gonna get, but J's don't run the game??

What?

Which one is it stupid fuccs. ??!?

Hateraid dodged this before,,,

HOW MUCH WOULD JORDANS GO FOR IF THEY MADE AS MANY PAIRS AS YEEZYS??????

What if they made one pair a year????

You stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid fucc

They'd go for 10k +.

Gtfo. MOark ass Asian.

And poast a pic of your 16's number.

Yeezys took over Jordan's for these simples fact

Jordan has a hundred non retros models, dozen retros models per year

Adidas only releases like 6 color ways for one model and competes with Jordan's

Yeezys sell faster than Jordan's
    Last edited by CelticBaller; 04-14-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Two things.

What number you got on those 16's??

Abs boaf y'all are complete idiots.

Blah blah blah.

Overall FUCCIN business.

HOW MUCH A YEAR DO YOU SPEND ON J's??

HOW MUCH A YEAR ON YEEZYS?

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST YOU TO GET EVERY JORDAN RELEASE FOR A YEAR?

HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO GET YEEZY FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR?

IF YOU OWNED A SHOE STORE, WHAT WOULD BRING MONEY IN FOR THE YEAR??

Y'all are FUCCIN idiots. Straight up.

Y'all Sittin here typing about all the jordans you have and or gonna get, but J's don't run the game??

What?

Which one is it stupid fuccs. ??!?

Hateraid dodged this before,,,

HOW MUCH WOULD JORDANS GO FOR IF THEY MADE AS MANY PAIRS AS YEEZYS??????

What if they made one pair a year????

You stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid fucc

They'd go for 10k +.

Gtfo. MOark ass Asian.

And poast a pic of your 16's number.

Are you ****in stupid or something? Brah, I talk about J's because I only buy J's and other basketball shoes. I don't **** with yeezys or NMDs or boosts or racers simply because they aren't my style.

Obviously if they didn't GR a new colorway of J's every ****in weekend there would be more hype and demand for them. Its simple supply and demand you idiot, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that you proly aint even got your GED dumb nikka.

Yeezys are more hyped and more valuable simply because they have been marketed as a limited shoe and they produce them like that. Like i said, if we talking Oregons, Quais, Doerns, or any other super limited J that only certain people can get their hands on, then theres a comparison because they only make LIMITED amounts.

Jordan's are simply overproduced right now, thats why theres not as much hype unless its for OG releases IE Space Jams, Royals, and 11's really. You think motorsports 4's are limited? They released two weeks ago and I can get them for 25% off.

**** outta here with your raggedy ass pair of 16s. Lets see your closet dawg then lets compare ****in stupid ass noob.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

People who line up for the release of basketball shoes are losers.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Yeezys took over Jordan's for this dimples fact

Jordan has a hundred non retros models, dozen retros models per year

Adidas only releases like 6 color ways for one model and competes with Jordan's

Yeezys sell faster than Jordan's
    Thank you, finally someone who understands simple supply and demand. Jordans retro every weekend, who has that type of cash to spend 200 dollars every weekend on a non classic colorway? Thats the reason they sit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    People who line up for the release of basketball shoes are losers.
    Agreed

Are you ****in stupid or something? Brah, I talk about J's because I only buy J's and other basketball shoes. I don't **** with yeezys or NMDs or boosts or racers simply because they aren't my style.

Obviously if they didn't GR a new colorway of J's every ****in weekend there would be more hype and demand for them. Its simple supply and demand you idiot, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that you proly aint even got your GED dumb nikka.

Yeezys are more hyped and more valuable simply because they have been marketed as a limited shoe and they produce them like that. Like i said, if we talking Oregons, Quais, Doerns, or any other super limited J that only certain people can get their hands on, then theres a comparison because they only make LIMITED amounts.

Jordan's are simply overproduced right now, thats why theres not as much hype unless its for OG releases IE Space Jams, Royals, and 11's really. You think motorsports 4's are limited? They released two weeks ago and I can get them for 25% off.

**** outta here with your raggedy ass pair of 16s. Lets see your closet dawg then lets compare ****in stupid ass noob.

But why are you getting so mad when we're saying the exact same thing?? That was my whole point posting in this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Let me back up just to say I got nothing against adidas, I rock whatever I find to look good. I'm not the type of guy to be "loyal" to a brand, **** all that. I got adidas, jordan, and nike in my closet.

I'm just saying more people got on a pair of retro's than they do Lebron's, yeezy's, or nmd's. That's the only point I'm trying to get across.

Exactly what I've been saying to this fool but he can't seem to get it through his thick skull
    Instead he repeats the question over like he thinks it will get a different answer. Bless is a shoe noobs with no clue who thinks becuase he built some small collection over the last 2 years he has some sort of knowledge of the game.

But why are you getting so mad when we're saying the exact same thing?? That was my whole point posting in this thread....
    Brah i agree with your hypotheticals, but thats all they are, hypotheticals. Realistically I could go to the mall rn and pick up more than one pair of every release this yr minus royals because the markets too saturated. If i went lookin for yeezys, Id get laughed at.

I agree they would be just as hyped if they were limkted, but the reality is they aren't anymore. Maybe three yrs ago you could argue GR Jordans were hard to get, but over the last year and half the market is way down

But you did claim that Philly was some sort of anomoly becuase the pairs you felt shouldn't be available still were. Which they were and still are. Because they were still available Philly was some sort of out of touch shoe community. And you kind of went a little off the hinges if I got to be frank. I was willing to discuss but your tone got all insulting.

The point you're trying to make I get, but we're talking about hype and what authentic shoe collectors and shoe heads are after. The general public may have more Jordan's by the masses but shoe collectors and hype beasts have evolved. NYCPG sounds more like me in which we've been in the collecting game for a long LONG time and got to see the evolution. Not that we think Adidas is better than Jordan's, but the demand to the shoe culture has changed. Put it this way, my dad would buy Jordan's because of familiarity. My son wound buy NMDs because of status. See the difference?

I don't collect as much, and I will never buy Yeezy's. I make fun of my friends for buying them and overspending. But I am full aware of the shoe culture.