Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Amanda Bynes: ruined

Dear Ashley. THATTTTTTTT'S ME!

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

it's so awkward watching this interview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpVHQnIvTXo

NBA Superstar

what a waste. i liked a few of her movies. now she's ruined herself with no turning back

7-time NBA All-Star

Amanda Bynes is clearly mentally ill, so I'm not sure she's ruining herself. More like not getting the type of help/treatment that could potentially help her.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    Rad, my dude. I don't think Miley has fallen off. She's been ranked number one for me ever since I first layed eyes on her on Hannah Montana. Miley and Ariana are my one and two ranked girls. I've got Miley as the most gorgeous and Ari as the most adorable.
    Please tell me you're not much older than she is because she was REALLY young when she became famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    what a waste. i liked a few of her movies. now she's ruined herself with no turning back
    How? She grow up?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thoroughly enjoy when celebrities just go crazy and hit rock bottom.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I thoroughly enjoy when celebrities just go crazy and hit rock bottom.

Why?

Do you like when kids who get bullied in school end up killing themselves?

Do you think picking on a kid who gets good grades is any different on picking on someone who has a lot of money?

The fact that people revel in the breakdowns of girls like Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes is very very disturbing to me. Most of these people would say they're against bullying, or it makes them sad when they hear about girls who become messed up and fall into a depression. But if the girl is famous and has personal problems... its somehow awesome?

I mean I expect loser trolls like mr rad to be bout that. But people who are supposed to be normal? What pleasure does it give you to see someone succumb to the anxiety and insecurity fame and constant exposure can bring? Even if these girls want to lay low, they cant. They're stalked by cameras everwhere. I understand amanda bynes is puttin her own self on blast here, but the reason she prob goin so crazy is because all her problems get made public. plus these young 'starlets' are expected to have a twitter and always interact with their fans and be interesting and be sexy. And they're just regular girls, they're not uber savvy business masterminds. They're still insecure like any girl, they're trying to fit in, they're worried about this or that. And they get put on camera all the damn time. If they have personal issues or family troubles, its headline news. Not to mention all the pressure in hollywood on these inexperienced girls to be a badass and a sex symbol and all that. thats why hilary duff quit showbiz. hollywood was basically trying to convert her image into a slutty sex symbol, and she said no thanks.

I'm not sayin these girls are guilt free. but the problems they go through happen to millions of adolscent or young adult girls all over the country. you probably dont get all happy and shit when you see it happen to regular girls. why does it change when it happens to these girls? gives you a laugh on a message board?

Last edited by OldSkoolball#52; 05-08-2013 at 02:36 AM.

You wrote too much there and started talking about bullying and whatnot. Bullying in school is not the same as reveling in the misfortunes of those who should have the power to enhance their lives and who consistently set bad examples to youths all over the world. So in a sense, the bully with the negative effect on society is the troubled celebrity that prostitutes themselves for the world to see as is the case with these strange Amanda Bynes pictures and videos. What example is she setting? Or are you of the belief that she's just living her life?

If you're going to make the choice to live in the spotlight, then you have to understand the consequences of your actions. I have no sympathy towards those who have strayed off the path, especially those that pathetic tweens scream over for no good reason. You reap what you sow and I will show no pity to celebrities who become drug addicts knowing full and well they are setting an example to someone out there whoever it may be.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

You wrote too much there and started talking about bullying and whatnot. Bullying in school is not the same as reveling in the misfortunes of those who should have the power to enhance their lives and who consistently set bad examples to youths all over the world. So in a sense, the bully with the negative effect on society is the troubled celebrity that prostitutes themselves for the world to see as is the case with these strange Amanda Bynes pictures and videos. What example is she setting? Or are you of the belief that she's just living her life?

If you're going to make the choice to live in the spotlight, then you have to understand the consequences of your actions. I have no sympathy towards those who have strayed off the path, especially those that pathetic tweens scream over for no good reason. You reap what you sow and I will show no pity to celebrities who become drug addicts knowing full and well they are setting an example to someone out there whoever it may be.
    Amanda Bynes entered the business at 13. Child stars don't make the choice to live in the spotlight. Most of the time they are pushed along by overbearing parents who are more concerned with how much revenue the child can earn rather than raising them up to be a mentally well-adjusted citizen.

And, you're the one who was espousing Christianity to me sometime ago? Where's your forgiveness and compassion for celebs like Bynes and Lohan? You cannot expect them to have great judgment when their parents didn't have any themselves and were more invested in a super early career rather than helping their kids develop normally.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Please tell me you're not much older than she is because she was REALLY young when she became famous.
    When I found out about her existence, Miley was 14 and I 19. I don't consider14 to be "REALLY young" compared to a 19 year old. She is only five years younger than I. I still think she's gorgeous as a 20 year old, but 16 year old Miley was what I would consider perfection.

Perfection

When I found out about her existence, Miley was 14 and I 19. I don't consider14 to be "REALLY young" compared to a 19 year old. She is only five years younger than I. I still think she's gorgeous as a 20 year old, but 16 year old Miley was what I would consider perfection.

Perfection

Very good NBA starter

Perfection

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

One of the few times I've been in agreement with you.

Dudes is creepin me out.

Girls like Ariana Grande are cute and all, but I can't understand getting sexually aroused by such youth. She, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez all seemed to have their growth stunted at 16 cuteness. They didn't mature into sexy women like they could have.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

dat black shaft is really something. turns wholesome white girls into crazed sluts by mere contact.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

Does she not have friends and family that care about her well being? Get this crazy bitch some help already.