Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    She shouldn't dress like she's begging to get fu[color=black]cked[/color] if she doesn't like crass comments.
    i think you are an a-hole but this time around i agree with you.

Local High School Star

She shouldn't dress like she's begging to get fu[color=black]cked[/color] if she doesn't like crass comments.
    That's sorta like saying: "Yeah, she deserved to get raped. She was basically begging for it."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasonresno
    That's sorta like saying: "Yeah, she deserved to get raped. She was basically begging for it."
    Except your version is grossly exaggerated, and, as a result, completely irrelevant.

Banned

well there is some truth to that if a girl half nekkid walks down a dark alley full of shady men. i would say "she was basically begging to get raped" in that scenario.

just like you don't flash money in the worst part of the projects if you don't want to get robbed.

people need to stop pretending like females are always inncoent of everything. its gotten ridiculous with how much of the benefit of the doubt they get due to politically correct stupidity of our society. whether its rape accusations or dressing provocatively, and getting the attention of men in a uncomfortable way, in many cases they bring that attention on themselves. this case with the reporter is EASILY one of those situations.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Except your version is grossly exaggerated, and, as a result, completely irrelevant.
    Post One: .She shouldn't dress like she's begging to get ****ed if she doesn't like crass comments.

Post Two: Yeah, she deserved to get raped. She was basically begging for it.

Same ****ing thing just different results. Get the fuck outta here.

Post One: .She shouldn't dress like she's begging to get ****ed if she doesn't like crass comments.

Post Two: Yeah, she deserved to get raped. She was basically begging for it.

Same ****ing thing just different results. Get the fuck outta here.

Stupid post.

If someone regularly speeds are they begging for a speeding ticket? Yes. Do they deserve to die in a horrific car crash? No

It is ridiculous to try and compare crass comments to rape.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'm not even saying that the players should apologize for their behavior exactly. Again, I don't fully know what they did. But if they made her uncomfortable, then they should apologize for that. And if they don't, it shouldn't be a fineable, or suspendable offense. They just should because it'd be the right thing to do. And as it turns out, there's no evidence that she was offended anyway.

Banned

this is so f'in funny

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/09/16/...ex.html?hpt=T2

pay attention to the background noise in the interview

she's such a liar. she knows damn well what she's doing and why she's getting the attention. and how not to get it if she didn't want to. nfl are such pushovers

i really wish they out'd this other female reporter that took her aside and convinced her it was sexual harassment. what a joke. i can't believe how what happened to her is so offensive. OH NO she was uncomfortable

and i'm SHOCKED nekkid men are walking around while she's in there. i thought the players were warned they're letting females in and they're all already half dressed or at least with a towel on. the players should sue the NFL for having to expose themselves to female reporters.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

You are a complete idiot and this absurd and irrelevant post doesn't even warrant proper rebuttal.

But if they made her uncomfortable, then they should apologize for that. And if they don't, it shouldn't be a fineable, or suspendable offense. They just should because it'd be the right thing to do. And as it turns out, there's no evidence that she was offended anyway.
    The apology should come with a clause: "I'm sorry that I offended you, but if that bothers you, you shouldn't dress like a complete slut."

College star

I work in the ghettos of chicago now. Anyone that knows where Mount Sinai hospital in Chicago is knows how dangerous that area is. I am going to go walk outside the hospital at 1 am on a friday night with my scrubs on and a macbook in one hand. I will stop at the corner and pop out my wallet to count how much money i have in there. If i get nabbed, stabbed or beaten....should i just blame the crackheads and the gangbangers that are always there? Or does some of the blame go towards me and my stupidity? What do u think most people will think about me?

NBA Superstar

people are really piling on now, but at the end of the day an apology is necessary.

nothing more, just an apology.

it is a slippery slope when we start telling people how to dress.

was she professional?
    no

were the players a bit much?
    yes

was there a crime?
    no

if the players were void of guilt I can see not apologizing, but in 2010 you cannot act like that in a corporate setting (and yes, the NFL and its member teams are corporations). therefore the apology is necessary.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    people are really piling on now, but at the end of the day an apology is necessary.

nothing more, just an apology.

it is a slippery slope when we start telling people how to dress.

was she professional?
    no

were the players a bit much?
    yes

was there a crime?
    no

if the players were void of guilt I can see not apologizing, but in 2010 you cannot act like that in a corporate setting (and yes, the NFL and its member teams are corporations). therefore the apology is necessary.
    she should also be held accountable for her dressing and role in this. She should apologize. You talk about the corporate world. In the corporate world, no way in hell do they allow someone to dress the way she dresses. If the NFL, Jets and the players are apologzing for their actions, so should this lady. This one way feminist bullsht that we see around us in this day and age is pathetic.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    she should also be held accountable for her dressing and role in this. She should apologize. You talk about the corporate world. In the corporate world, no way in hell do they allow someone to dress the way she dresses. If the NFL, Jets and the players are apologzing for their actions, so should this lady. This one way feminist bullsht that we see around us in this day and age is pathetic.
    sure, but don't think that the NFL/Jets are void of guilt.

secondly, they gave TV Azteca press credentials knowing full well their behavior (they have history). this is akin to giving them the 'OK' to do their thing.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    sure, but don't think that the NFL/Jets are void of guilt.

secondly, they gave TV Azteca press credentials knowing full well their behavior (they have history). this is akin to giving them the 'OK' to do their thing.
    both are guilty. but my problem is that only one side is being blamed and this lady and the press are not admitting even a little guilt or fault of their own.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    both are guilty. but my problem is that only one side is being blamed and this lady and the press are not admitting even a little guilt or fault of their own.

there will be residual effects, their work will dry up a bit as they have been exposed as being more of a nuisance than a benefit.

unless the NFL set strict clothing guidelines, the woman is unfortunately not guilty of much, other than being a tramp.